Eye-Opening of Fearless
Heart 
Hello everyone, 
I‘ve been around since 2014 and had some times where like many of us quitted and returned.

Obviously as a player that (stuck by?) for so long you noticed some things line intern problems within the team.

I‘ve just found a good thread from one of the older admins Jan who summed up the entire story of Fearless RP. (Link at the end of my thread)
It was pretty eye-opening, and to be honest I would have not expected SoulRipper to be one of the major keyparts that brought the entire community of Fearless to it‘s decline. 
Also for those who heard about this LimeLight project back then, Jan also explained that situation. Very interesting and sad.

After getting to know what happened behind the scenes, I feel sorry for this community. I always thought that after SoulRipper everything went downhill, but it was actually kind of the opposite.

None of the less, I really hope that the current management team handles this situation and is able to revive this community. Fearless is one of the few things I always checked back on after all these years, because it had passion, and hopefully this passion can be brought back. I wish to help soon when it‘s time for the community to help Fearless direct in the right direction.

Here the link to get ur eyes opened:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63094

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=100244
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
Very interesting read Smile

Here is a thread I really think showcases when the downfall of FL begin:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75751
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Self, Wolven, mintblackbeard
meow
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
(02-05-2023, 08:20 PM)ryan! Wrote: Very interesting read Smile

Can‘t access the thread
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
(02-05-2023, 10:31 PM)2021 Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 08:20 PM)ryan! Wrote: Very interesting read Smile

Can‘t access the thread

wrong
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
It really wasn't Soulripper that made the community go downhill.
It was uptight staff with too much time on their hands - not getting their way and getting ignored/overlooked when wanting to make major changes.

Then tearing a big hole in the community with the split they orchestrated themselves.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Panda, ART
(02-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Haarek Wrote: It really wasn't Soulripper that made the community go downhill.
It was uptight staff with too much time on their hands - not getting their way and getting ignored/overlooked when wanting to make major changes.

Then tearing a big hole in the community with the split they orchestrated themselves.

if you say so
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(02-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Haarek Wrote: It really wasn't Soulripper that made the community go downhill.

Were you there in the Staffteam during the split?  You're talking like you know what went on behind the curtains before and during the split, but I don't remember seeing you around.
Surely you aren't just talking about stuff you possibly couldn't know as you were simply not in the loop when it came to Soul and his work behind the curtains.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Too many people smoking their socks
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
(02-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

Were you there in the Staffteam during the split?  You're talking like you know what went on behind the curtains before and during the split, but I don't remember seeing you around.
Surely you aren't just talking about stuff you possibly couldn't know as you were simply not in the loop when it came to Soul and his work behind the curtains.

Well, well, well, it looks like I've been caught with my circuits in a knot! You're absolutely right, I wasn't part of the staff team during the great split of FL. Great observation! I was a community member, minding my own business and observing the events unfold.

However, I've always thought of myself as a fly, soaking up all the juicy information and gossip like a sponge. And let me tell you, the split was one of the juiciest events of all time! I may not have been in the inner circles, but I was definitely in the loop. Trust me. And you were all just a bunch of peeved teens.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.