What’s going on?
Hey all,

The past week has been a mess, this post will try and clear a lot of that up. Conn has resigned from his position as owner, with the management team now taking his place. The owner rank has now been removed to more accurately reflect how FL is run. We understand that there was a lot of initial confusion about who would be taking over, and we apologise for how that was handled.

Past aside, let's focus on what we’re going to do now. Work on our plan which can mostly be found here (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=100271) will resume, with us finally closing in on a few key features. We will post a dev blog at least once every fortnight (this is a minimum, we'll likely have more), with the first scheduled for this week on our new inventory system and interaction menu. These blogs will let us explore key features in much more detail, and show off all the progress we're making. We plan to start closed beta testing before the end of next month, with a release depending on how our tests go. Due to the nature of development and the on-going transfer of things, timescales may still be subject to minor changes from things out of our control. We'll be sure to let you all know if this happens.

We’d also like to give a massive thanks to you all, reviving FL is a community effort and we wouldn’t be able to do anything without your support. FL has been around for almost 15 years now, here’s to many more. We'll respond to any questions in this thread when we can, we just ask for everyone to keep it civil.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
people manifested the polluxrp memes for years and now it has all amounted to this. a beautiful sight to behold, almost poetic.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
polluxrp

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Ausverkauft, tgn
Didn't even have a section dedicated to me. I am not impressed!!! #PolluxRP
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Edned
Some unnamed individuals currently snorting copium
[Image: raw?width=1297&height=683]
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • tgn, jhayw
(01-23-2023, 09:44 PM)Zecon Wrote: people manifested the polluxrp memes for years and now it has all amounted to this. a beautiful sight to behold, almost poetic.
[Image: raw]
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
The following 2 users Like tgn's post:
  • Pollux, Doctor Internet
Congrats and good luck on the worst financial decision of your lifetime.

Hail PolluxRP
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 6 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings, Edned, EAGLE:), James, Doctor Internet
(01-23-2023, 10:50 PM)Conn Wrote: Congrats and good luck on the worst financial decision of your lifetime.

Hail PolluxRP

I've definitely bought more stupid things for way more.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-23-2023, 10:51 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 10:50 PM)Conn Wrote: Congrats and good luck on the worst financial decision of your lifetime.

Hail PolluxRP

I've definitely bought more stupid things for way more.

arnys body pillow agrees
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Doctor Internet
Interesting but I don't think FL will be revived. Developing everything from top to bottom back to the top won't change that the community and the users have changed.

And that FL ALWAYS takes an insane amount of time to get ANYTHING done doesn't make things better. Good luck though... But sometimes you must accept that something is over and stop trying to revive a buried corpse.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor