Hmmm
Reported User(s): Hmmm

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146868108

Date & Time (GMT): 5/7/22 @ 22:59 GMT

Summary of the incident
The user Hmmm had randomly hit me in the head with a bat and then ran off breaking FearRP.

Evidence
well tbh i dident hear u and i had a weapon while running away so that aint fearrp or is it i dunno i have forgot the most rules since i just got back to the server
Hello, is there anymore to this clip?
(07-05-2022, 11:57 PM)Caesar Wrote: Hello, is there anymore to this clip?
No? i don't believe any more is needed eather? Its a clear breach of FearRP (4.5)
The user states he had a weapon out the entire time. yet in the video they put it away at 0:05 and its kept away for the rest of the situation
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(07-05-2022, 11:59 PM)Riggs Wrote:
No? i don't believe any more is needed eather? Its a clear breach of FearRP (4.5)
The user states he had a weapon out the entire time. yet in the video they put it away at 0:05 and its kept away for the rest of the situation

I'd like to see the rest of this situation before handling it, I believe he was arrested correct?

If there is some more to this video I'd like to see.
(07-06-2022, 12:29 AM)Caesar Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 11:59 PM)Riggs Wrote:

I'd like to see the rest of this situation before handling it, I believe he was arrested correct?

If there is some more to this video I'd like to see.
Hi there. as i stated before. no there is no more to the video. yes he was arrested however that dose not mean the rule break can just be thrown under the rug like it never happened. its clear there was a rule breached, simply having him being arrested for "Assault on a LEO with a deadly weapon" is not a punishment for the breach of the rules. its an RP punishment for attacking an officer with a bat
as for "roleplay over ruleplay" the RP sitaution was dealt with before getting staff involved by posting this PR.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Approved the reported user is going to be given a warning as this really isn't something major that needs an extreme punishment and was also something that was dealt with in RP, also this really didn't need to be that long of a situation with a simple taze.

Having said that Hmmm keep in mind that you are in fact on last chance so make sure to be on your best behavior as this will be your last and only warning.