What's Next?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Discriminatory Language
(06-05-2022, 10:41 PM)Lewwings Wrote: No change -> people up in arms
Change -> people up in arms

God I love FL.

cuz it’s bad change 

-removed-
I like how people are complaining like its gonna do anything.

Conn got FL for god knows how much money, and if he's gonna make a change, he's gonna make a change.
Not to mention that this is inevitable, the development team seem a whole lot more active now Conn's in charge (which is great to see btw) so the likelihood the change is coming soon as a lot higher than you'd think. As much as its a shame you're gonna lose all your stuff, but for the future of the server its definitely going to make it a lot less daunting to see twelve McLarens spawned on top of eachother the second you join the server.

As Lewwings said, when changes aren't made, people complain. When changes are finally made, people still complain. It's just sort of a pill we've got to swallow. The best shot for the team is to just get something out there that has the best shot of impacting the community positively.

But hey, I spent two million on an airpod, so don't take my word.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 5 users Like Blaz's post:
  • Pollux, Boonan, Lewwings, Joe Joe, livkx
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Use of discriminatory phrases (Other 3 Points)
How to fix FL, from the fountain of knowledge

-edit - BEST IDEA - give co owner to somebody who is HIGHLY respected amongst older playerbase, or at least offer it to them. Jan, GHOST, Rickets, JACKZ 
etc

- Get the fuck rid of v4v1 (what the fuck) - small player base, small map. Get a smaller map. V2d, etc

- Get rid of them call of duty ass weapons and bring the actual Garry’s mod ones back

- Stop making stupid [REMOVED] updates nobody actually wants

- Ban wipe / bring old players back. (I would defo play if old people came back)

Also, in bringing old players back new players would come (friends of friends, from player count etc)

- Media (get more stuff out on media, fearless has always been dog shit at advertising the server on various media platforms, get in touch with people who will get ur servers name back out there

- Get an old copy of FL from 2014 and reset to that then start from scratch with updates / inventories.

- If all else fails, move from Garry’s mod to another game like ark or gta or rust I dunno, Hail Mary it.

Ally
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • ART, Indie, User 21796
Do I get to keep my legacy BMW ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Conn
(06-09-2022, 05:03 PM)Marty Wrote: Do I get to keep my legacy BMW ?

Yeah, they aren't getting rid of legacy items like the BMW, trabant, (whatever the other two legacy cars were) and airpods
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Blaz
Interesting time for me to do my yearly Fearless forum check
The following 7 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Awestruck, ForceGhost, Kappatalist, Nadrickk, Lewwings, mintblackbeard, Equinox
Holy shit
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(06-09-2022, 10:18 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Interesting time for me to do my yearly Fearless forum check

Damn, the king himself has arrived
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • ForceGhost
It's like when you have a heart disease, you can only do so much for that heart before you need to get a heart transplant. Unfortunately it looks like Fearless needs a new heart.

p.s I meant 'new heart' by new development not new owner, I think Conn was the right move for the server. It is just one piece of the puzzle to help FL grow.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Indie, Lewwings
(06-07-2022, 08:49 AM)JackZ Wrote: How to fix FL, from the fountain of knowledge

-edit - BEST IDEA - give co owner to somebody who is HIGHLY respected amongst older playerbase, or at least offer it to them. Jan, GHOST, Rickets, JACKZ 
etc

- Get the fuck rid of v4v1 (what the fuck) - small player base, small map. Get a smaller map. V2d, etc

- Get rid of them call of duty ass weapons and bring the actual Garry’s mod ones back

- Stop making stupid [REMOVED] updates nobody actually wants

- Ban wipe / bring old players back. (I would defo play if old people came back)

Also, in bringing old players back new players would come (friends of friends, from player count etc)

- Media (get more stuff out on media, fearless has always been dog shit at advertising the server on various media platforms, get in touch with people who will get ur servers name back out there

- Get an old copy of FL from 2014 and reset to that then start from scratch with updates / inventories.

- If all else fails, move from Garry’s mod to another game like ark or gta or rust I dunno, Hail Mary it.

Ally
nah you trolling