SteamID: Fetty_

BanID: 85283

Ban Reason
FearRP (Last Chance) | Extended by Daniel

Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
pinky

Why should you be unbanned?
i was under gunpoint i know i pres to revers de car on accident and  then i start lagging because pink remove the car pink dint say anything  to me and band me for 2 days so i start wondering why and then   friends told me that i broke feurp  but  my game is  freezing on feurless almost every secc so i realy dint know what i was doing wrong i sad the police officer say get out and then i pres reviers on accident  and pink  despawn de car  and not even telling  what i was doing wrong  just straight up  got in noclip/ tp some where to ban me
i was the police officer driving behind fetty at the time, and as far as i can remember we came to a stop close to the nexus entrance, and then fetty's car got deleted, he got dragged up in the air and banned for 2 days and later extended to a year
but as far as i know he wasn't being arrested for anything so i'm not sure what the ban was for/where or when he broke fearrp in the first place so i'm pretty confused as well as to why he got banned..?
Hello
You got told several times to get out of the car. I deleted the car lifted you up and clearly said ''Dont break fearRP'' And when you get put down again you continue to run away?.. So even after being told to not break fearRP you still choose to do so.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(01-21-2022, 11:13 PM)Pinky Wrote: Hello
You got told several times to get out of the car. I deleted the car lifted you up and clearly said ''Dont break fearRP'' And when you get put down again you continue to run away?.. So even after being told to not break fearRP you still choose to do so.
i hear you  never say  stop breaking feurrp  and the police officer on the side sad it 1 times Mrtibo can back me back aswell  the people that where around me and if you sad stop breaking feurp i dint hear it cuz i was lagging so then i vagina hear you  but you clearly thing if i am not lagging no one is  but that not how it works or is it? before you ban som one  you need to know the fully storry but cleary that whats going on in your mind

let me gues   when you got hires as trail mod the told you  to look for the smallts reson to ban  me cuz you joind  and  i dint do somthing wrong and you already there
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
UBR Ref #85283/Fetty

Hello fetty,

Thanks for your UBR.

After reviewing the available evidence it was clear that you broke FearRP, the ban will remain in place.

Conclusion: UBR Denied.

DNY-CLOSE
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]