Mental Asylum
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 10/02/2021
Time: 18:00 PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/
Description: The mental Asylum have some long-term patients and some newly arrived ones. Everything is day-to-day business until a new mental patient arrives, and everything changes drastically. None of the patients in the asylum is there voluntarily and are looking for opportunities to break out. Perhaps this newly arriving patient will be their key to freedom?
The mental Asylum have some long-term patients and some newly arrived ones. Everything is day-to-day business until a new mental patient arrives, and everything changes drastically. None of the patients in the asylum is there voluntarily and are looking for opportunities to break out. Perhaps this newly arriving patient will be their key to freedom?

This RP aims to be immersive and as patients in an asylum is a key factor, we will take applications with said information and choose the best "actors". The patient RP aims to make the pshychiatrist, doctor and nurse RP difficult and might also challenge the guards on some areas. We've currently hired Shmicki-Construction to build the Asylum which will be inspired from 80's asylums. If you have any additional jobs you feel is reasonable to add in this form of RP, feel free to send me a discord message (Lifesence#7841) with a suggestion. 

Warden - Randy
Psychiatrist 1- Catastrophic
Psychiatrist 2- Open
Doctor- Megamezzomixer
Nurse 1 Luminess
Nurse 2- Open
Guard 1- Browny_93
Guard 2- Slaint
Guard 3- TheBiggestCatFish
Mental Patient 1- Lifesence
Mental Patient 2- NemxDMan
Mental Patient 3- [FL] Daniel
Mental Patient 4- Boonan
Mental Patient 5- Jessixa
Mental Patient 6- -Daniel-
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
The following 10 users Like Lifesence's post:
  • Slaint, Megamezzomixer, , Jessixa, Toe Shmicki, NEMxDman, LikeSimon, Lewwings, Blaz, Equinox
I'd like to apply as a mental patient.

Name: Madeleine smith
Job: Mental Patient / ex nurse
Backstory:
I was in-fact a nurse and the facility made me insane hard to believe I know right?. I had flashbacks to a time when things were better and my lust to go back made me crazy. When I tried to jump out the window I was admitted to the facility.

By that point I was suffering PTSD, Schizophrenia and suicidal thoughts. I was very unhappy about being put in the facility and kept trying to cause trouble. Being restrained was or is the worst part and my god I hate it. My name is madeleine a nurse turned crazy patient. I hate being inside and I plan to escape. Who knows what I might do to the outside world? Can you even contain me?

Good luck with the RP and I hope to be a part of it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
The following 2 users Like digitalclock's post:
  • Slaint, Lifesence
Hey Lifesence. Been pretty inactive lately, but I'd like to get back into Fearless. I'd like to apply for the role of the Warden. Although if the day is on a certain Saturday I won't be able to attend. But I probably will.

Name: Walter 'Heisenburg' White

Backstory:
Walter was an enthusiastic young man who thrived within the Criminal Justice and Chemistry subjects whilst attending school in North America. Later on in life, he became a Chemist, but decided the job just wasn't right for him. So he set off into the Criminal Justice department, and progressed into a mental asylum, climbing the ladder until he'd became the warden.

Something that not many know, before entering the Criminal Justice department Walter had an alias, named Heisenburg, whomst had major involvement with the drug industry, probably being the most popular out there until he stopped producing the product (crystal meth). This has taken a mental toll on Walter himself, as he's witnessed many tragedies because of his unfortunate past. He lost his family as they lost all trust in him because of how many times he decided to lie to them about his involvement with methamphetamine. He was only in it for himself, and his family realised that, and left. Walter had nothing left to lose when he then finally chose to join the mental asylum.

Hope the roleplay goes well, even if I'm not chosen. <3
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 2 users Like Blaz's post:
  • Lifesence, Slaint
Applying for Mental Asylum Patient

Name: Sabrina Tana

A young sweet gentle woman who has a obsession with performing ritual and often told her friends about her "friend" Lilly. After dropping out from college, Sabrina soon became paranoid that someone or something is stalking her , trying to take over her body. Her mother thought Sabrina must have suffer from some trauma that happen 5 years ago where she got into an car accident .

On April 2021 , Sabrina was found cover in blood and weld with a boxcutter, it was discovered that she had murdered her mom at the apartment where they were staying. Sabrina was found to have suffer from schizophrenia  & borderline personality disorder, often seen laughing and talking to nobody, acting in different characters . She believe she is someone who was once very famous in Evocity and came back alive as a mega star who is willing to take over the city as the president. 

Sabrina is currently being kept in a very tight area where there is always CCTV camera around to watch her 24/7. Said to be very danger to society and possibly able to escape , they say her "friend" would save her one day but nobody knows if it's "real".

The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Lifesence
Thank you all for your applications! I'll set the 15th of September as the final date, and I would have handpicked the patients and warden by then. I would also like to add that in addition to your applications, I've also recived several on discord and I really appreciate the enthusiasm on this event! May the best patient (and warden) win!
The following 5 users Like Lifesence's post:
  • Jessixa, Slaint, NEMxDman, Blaz, LikeSimon
Job you are applying for: Mental Patient

Name: Boris Johnson

Backstory: After the tragic Brexit turnout which made the country remain in the EU, Boris was removed from power in a violent fashion. After trying to seek employment for months he finally found a job in a nursery in Grimsby. Unfortunately, the head-teacher was a remain supporter, this drove Boris off the edge and in a fit of pure rage decided to incinerate the nursery, killing 40 children and all the staff- he developed pseudobulbar affect which occurred secondary due to severe traumatic brain injury and severe delirium.

Boris became a danger to society as he was very influential due to the continuing support of his far-right fans and was kept under maximum security.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Boonan's post:
  • Blaz, Lifesence
(09-06-2021, 10:58 AM)digitalclock Wrote: I'd like to apply as a mental patient.

Name: Madeleine smith
Job: Mental Patient / ex nurse
Backstory:
I was in-fact a nurse and the facility made me insane hard to believe I know right?. I had flashbacks to a time when things were better and my lust to go back made me crazy. When I tried to jump out the window I was admitted to the facility.

By that point I was suffering PTSD, Schizophrenia and suicidal thoughts. I was very unhappy about being put in the facility and kept trying to cause trouble. Being restrained was or is the worst part and my god I hate it. My name is madeleine a nurse turned crazy patient. I hate being inside and I plan to escape. Who knows what I might do to the outside world? Can you even contain me?

Good luck with the RP and I hope to be a part of it.
As I've recived multiple applications not only here but also on discord, I'm gonna have to sadly deny your request. I can however offer you a position as a nurse.
The following 1 user Likes Lifesence's post:
  • NEMxDman
(09-06-2021, 11:39 AM)Blaz Wrote: Hey Lifesence. Been pretty inactive lately, but I'd like to get back into Fearless. I'd like to apply for the role of the Warden. Although if the day is on a certain Saturday I won't be able to attend. But I probably will.

Name: Walter 'Heisenburg' White

Backstory:
Walter was an enthusiastic young man who thrived within the Criminal Justice and Chemistry subjects whilst attending school in North America. Later on in life, he became a Chemist, but decided the job just wasn't right for him. So he set off into the Criminal Justice department, and progressed into a mental asylum, climbing the ladder until he'd became the warden.

Something that not many know, before entering the Criminal Justice department Walter had an alias, named Heisenburg, whomst had major involvement with the drug industry, probably being the most popular out there until he stopped producing the product (crystal meth). This has taken a mental toll on Walter himself, as he's witnessed many tragedies because of his unfortunate past. He lost his family as they lost all trust in him because of how many times he decided to lie to them about his involvement with methamphetamine. He was only in it for himself, and his family realised that, and left. Walter had nothing left to lose when he then finally chose to join the mental asylum.

Hope the roleplay goes well, even if I'm not chosen. <3
Unfortunatly, it is set to be that saturday. I want to thank you for your time in writing a backstory that would have been an interesting show! See you ingame!
  • NEMxDman
(09-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Applying for Mental Asylum Patient

Name: Sabrina Tana

A young sweet gentle woman who has a obsession with performing ritual and often told her friends about her "friend" Lilly. After dropping out from college, Sabrina soon became paranoid that someone or something is stalking her , trying to take over her body. Her mother thought Sabrina must have suffer from some trauma that happen 5 years ago where she got into an car accident .

On April 2021 , Sabrina was found cover in blood and weld with a boxcutter, it was discovered that she had murdered her mom at the apartment where they were staying. Sabrina was found to have suffer from schizophrenia  & borderline personality disorder, often seen laughing and talking to nobody, acting in different characters . She believe she is someone who was once very famous in Evocity and came back alive as a mega star who is willing to take over the city as the president. 

Sabrina is currently being kept in a very tight area where there is always CCTV camera around to watch her 24/7. Said to be very danger to society and possibly able to escape , they say her "friend" would save her one day but nobody knows if it's "real".

Hello Jessixa! Your application is indeed a good read, and I'm looking forward to see you in the RP! Approved.
The following 2 users Like Lifesence's post:
  • Jessixa, NEMxDman
(09-10-2021, 04:38 PM)Boonan Wrote: Job you are applying for: Mental Patient

Name: Boris Johnson

Backstory: After the tragic Brexit turnout which made the country remain in the EU, Boris was removed from power in a violent fashion. After trying to seek employment for months he finally found a job in a nursery in Grimsby. Unfortunately, the head-teacher was a remain supporter, this drove Boris off the edge and in a fit of pure rage decided to incinerate the nursery, killing 40 children and all the staff- he developed pseudobulbar affect which occurred secondary due to severe traumatic brain injury and severe delirium.

Boris became a danger to society as he was very influential due to the continuing support of his far-right fans and was kept under maximum security.
Thank you for your application, and for a hilarious read. I'm looking forward to see where you're going with this IC. Approved.
  • NEMxDman