SteamID:  STEAM_0:0;523313900

BanID: 85084

Ban Reason
Stealing a Car in Public

Staff Member: ranger

Involved users
ART

Why should you be unbanned?
i got banned for missunderstanding at first i was on the city driving my car the server was kinda bugged like the cars doesnt take dmg so i parked and tryed to lock my car and it refused as its bugged and random person ran and stole it in city and ran away so i saw ART standing i told him i want ur car to catch the guy who stole it and when he unlocked i went into the car to go catch that guy i wasnt stealing i didnt lockpick anycars so when i was on my way ranger pulled me and i saw art with ranger he send @ call he thought i was going to steal hes car when i already asked him to borrow it  to catch the guy who stole my car i wasnt stealing i wasnt doing crime in public ive read the rules more then once am trying to roleplay am sorry for my issues and i apologize
Hello, Legendary. Thank you for making a UBR, before I start I will remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the forum rules.

In your UBR, you've seemed to have written a story that doesn't quite corroborate with what you said during the @ sit. In fact, you admitted to stealing Arts vehicle whilst it was unlocked and apologized for it. If Art had given you permission to chase down the person that stole your vehicle he simply would not have made the @ call.

You have 21 blacklists and 6 bans (excluding the ones I gave you), with 250+ hours on the game this is disgraceful and I shouldn't have to tell you to go read the rules and to follow them. I don't see a reason to unban you, simply because you have out right lied in the UBR breaking yet another rule.
(08-17-2021, 07:16 PM)Ranger Wrote: Hello, Legendary. Thank you for making a UBR, before I start I will remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the forum rules.

In your UBR, you've seemed to have written a story that doesn't quite corroborate with what you said during the @ sit. In fact, you admitted to stealing Arts vehicle whilst it was unlocked and apologized for it. If Art had given you permission to chase down the person that stole your vehicle he simply would not have made the @ call.

You have 21 blacklists and 6 bans (excluding the ones I gave you), with 250+ hours on the game this is disgraceful and I shouldn't have to tell you to go read the rules and to follow them. I don't see a reason to unban you, simply because you have out right lied in the UBR breaking yet another rule.
hello mr ranger asking a guy for hes car isnt stealing i apologized for art because when i asked him he unlocked hes car and i went in to chase him i apologized  to him because i was in a rush chasing him down there was no stealing in this problem and i apologize again for causeing an issue and I have learned from my mistakes and have been banned long enough to read the rules am sorry
Denied, The ban will remain in place.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]