Damn cave!
So, I didn't know why the Fearless server TP'd you away when you get close to the back of the lake and said stay away from the cave. I didn't see the cave, and rather than asking why it teleports you back, I decided to go into single player and find out (Y) So, I drive down to the lake, round the back and.... ARGH! gmod why you crash!

Upsetting bug Sad It would be a cool place to make a mob hideout, in the cave
Yep, it sucks. A shame that the staff cant do anything about it
(03-13-2012, 07:08 PM)Sommer Wrote: Yep, it sucks. A shame that the staff cant do anything about it
Yeah, its really unfortunate, hopefully an updated version of this same map comes out, that fixes the cave bug

I wonder what it is like on the inside...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I have seen the cave on a .vmf file and there is a released version of v2d, without the cave.
There is also a version with the cave fixed I'm pretty sure
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
It's easy to get in there lol, just use noclip UNDER it and go up, do not enter from the entrance.
(03-13-2012, 07:21 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I wonder what it is like on the inside...

It looks stupid
(03-13-2012, 08:24 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: It's easy to get in there lol, just use noclip UNDER it and go up, do not enter from the entrance.
Oh, I never thought of that, might try it soon

(03-13-2012, 08:38 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(03-13-2012, 07:21 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I wonder what it is like on the inside...

It looks stupid

Oh, well thats a shame, someone should make a fixed version with an amazing cave!

Don't worry your heads with that cave.

It's blocked off for a simple reason: due to a bug in the map, going to the cave crashes your game
There is a fixed version of the map available, but we won't put it on our servers because pretty much nobody has it.