Meta / Awaiting Update Fearless Official Spawnlist
Could you add the original top menus like construction props and the other one with all the random little props?
(11-15-2020, 04:12 AM)Pollux Wrote: I could add the spawnmenu to the gamemode like how Lesanka's one showed up for everyone via a workshop addon. I haven't actually tested this list though, is the current version fine?

I can send you the amended version, it's got a few new things but will need updated again once it's completely done.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(11-15-2020, 03:16 PM)John Jong Wrote: Could you add the original top menus like construction props and the other one with all the random little props?

All of the default spawnlist should be in the new version I sent to Pollux, the banned and removed props have still to be sorted out though.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • John Jong
(11-15-2020, 05:19 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 03:16 PM)John Jong Wrote: Could you add the original top menus like construction props and the other one with all the random little props?

All of the default spawnlist should be in the new version I sent to Pollux, the banned and removed props have still to be sorted out though.

nice it’s not very epic atm going from role playing on FL to then struggling to find my favourite prop killing props on dark rp servers
Hi everyone,

The spawnlist has been updated with the new content from farming and the accessories and events updates alongside various props being removed and others moved to different sections of the spawnlist. I hope you all enjoy the new version of the spawnlist and once again, happy building!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

The following 8 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Steven8ken, Pollux, Jessixa, Idea, TheSiphon, max., BoJack, Luna
(12-01-2020, 10:24 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi everyone,

The spawnlist has been updated with the new content from farming and the accessories and events updates alongside various props being removed and others moved to different sections of the spawnlist. I hope you all enjoy the new version of the spawnlist and once again, happy building!

I'm glad you still update your spawnlist despite no longer being a part of FL's staff