Regarding Recent Events
Congratulation Edned!
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Edned
(09-07-2020, 08:01 PM)Barkles Wrote: > That moment when you realise the split was caused because you banned Edned 5 years ago >.>
Haiiiiiiiiii

fun times
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Barkles
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Warned
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 6 users Like Cox's post:
  • The Masked, Ducktard, John Jong, Luna, Dimitris, User 21796
plz fix ur fucking profile picture
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Indie
Time after time some of you believe these long threads full of bullshit. You deserve Divey as owner.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Dimitris
(09-07-2020, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Time after time some of you believe these long threads full of bullshit. You deserve Divey as owner.

Exactly, time after time he does the same shit, panic moves, long threads, promotions etc.
(09-07-2020, 10:46 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Time after time some of you believe these long threads full of bullshit. You deserve Divey as owner.

Exactly, time after time he does the same shit, panic moves, long threads, promotions etc.

Dimitris, I swear I love you but please shut the fuck up for once and let people have nice things.

Kinda regards,
Willem de Walrus, the one and only 2 time demote

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Julern
(09-07-2020, 10:54 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:46 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Dimitris, I swear I love you but please shut the fuck up for once and let people have nice things.

Kinda regards,
Willem de Walrus, the one and only 2 time demote

Not sure what you're on about lad. It is literally the same shit all over again, ain't you bored of it?
Godspeed
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-07-2020, 05:30 PM)Hooter Wrote: Finally a breath of fresh air, I was growing tired of all the negativity and people saying "fl is ded lol"

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Don't get your hopes up. A simple announcement thread does not equal change. The server won't magically fill up again and the people who have been on here long enough will know exactly what is going on.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Insert's post:
  • Wolven, Eclipze, Vimpto