Regarding Recent Events
Very deserved (and unsurprising) promotion for Ed, congrats mate, I’m sure you’ll do great.

The transparency is good, now it needs to be actioned upon. I wish the team the best of luck in that. I don’t think it should have taken what it has to get the drive back, but I hope it continues for the benefit of the community, likewise with the transparency. At the end of the day, this is a social gaming community, not a civil service; not everything needs to be behind lock and key.

I do think this’ll be the last proper chance to get somewhere, let’s hope it isn’t wasted!
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 11 users Like Conn's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ratatoskrr, Edned, Divey, Pollux, Ryan, Molyneux481, RoCKy, Lewwings, Wolven, max.
Congratulations on the Promotion Ed, Im sure you'll smash it!

Also, I'm happy that you've finally come out with a statement which gives me a glimmer of hope that you haven't lost faith with FL. I just hope its not too little too late. I hope the '#DiveyOut' brigade give you a chance to fix the community rather than asking him for a response and then bashing him (like what pollux said.)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Edned, Divey, Tomo
1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form; doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission. - This was done as the sheer amount of toxicity towards marginalised groups was getting out of hand and could be extremely triggering. This was done as a result from a community suggestion with admin internal discussion.

Is this a joke? You are literally strict enough on this already, stop treating the server like a kindergarden
The following 2 users Like ThePoliceLemon's post:
  • Mist, Insert
/nwordpass command when

hey admin can i say the n word for my rp
sure dude
/nwordpass roleplayer
thanks dude
The following 7 users Like Luna's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, John Jong, TheSiphon, L Y N C H Y, User 21796, Wolven, Insert
(09-07-2020, 05:19 PM)ThePoliceLemon Wrote: 1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form; doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission. - This was done as the sheer amount of toxicity towards marginalised groups was getting out of hand and could be extremely triggering. This was done as a result from a community suggestion with admin internal discussion.

Is this a joke? You are literally strict enough on this already, stop treating the server like a kindergarden

Nah I actually agree with this change, if you want to go around screaming the n-word there's a ton of other DarkRP servers you can do it on. It's always been clear the community can't really handle the ability to roleplay a racist character and it ends up ruining RPs, so I guess the rule change is nice.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-07-2020, 05:19 PM)ThePoliceLemon Wrote: 1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form; doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission. - This was done as the sheer amount of toxicity towards marginalised groups was getting out of hand and could be extremely triggering. This was done as a result from a community suggestion with admin internal discussion.

blame richie for this one chief
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Luna
Finally a breath of fresh air, I was growing tired of all the negativity and people saying "fl is ded lol"

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Respectfully,

Hooter
The following 2 users Like Hooter's post:
  • Divey, Edned
Congratulations on the Promotion Ed!

I hope that actions will be taken. Threads like these has been done before to let people think something is being worked on, but at the end the Motivation will lead into nothing. We/You/The Team idk, may has Motivation for some days but this will go away very soon. Please take actions. I know it’s not easy to handle a Community at times like this, but try your best and we will be happy! Good luck! I am looking forward.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 3 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Tails, Hooter, Edned
(09-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 04:50 PM)The Masked Wrote: -snip-

-> Everyone asks Divey for response
-> Divey makes very detailed response
-> People bash on Divey for making response instead of doing stuff

Like come on guys, I have as much reason to hate Divey as the next guy here (maybe more as 2018 was a mess) but there's a difference between trying to be constructive and just trying to bash on people for no reason. This thread is a good response and much requested, lets see if anything comes from it. Bashing on it mindlessly because you just want to see FL die at this point is a bit counter-productive and leads nowhere.
Pretty much this.

As much as I love creating memes here and there about Divey, while not totally being on par with his decisions, I am genuinely happy about this announcement. He talked the talk, let's see if he will walk the walk.

By the way, congratulations Edned. I hope to see good come from your promotion. Smile
Pathetic you let it get to this state.

Literally as you said only reason you posted this because the community cared more than you and actually wanted FL to continue while you throwed it down the shitter.
The following 6 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Dimitris, Wolven, Kippsee, Nadrickk, Jan, Vimpto