(08-25-2020, 09:14 PM)Kevin Wrote: /mute princess
/mute dimitri
/mute guet
/mute magnus
/mute kon
/mute lynchy

Fully freeze everyone with a physgun.

"Listen up now you f***ers, ......"

Sometimes stuff that takes ten minutes, is supposed to actually take one minute.

Realistically not the type of language a staff member should use but I see what you're actually trying to say. If you use the tools in which are available you can manage any situation whether old staff or new
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-25-2020, 09:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 09:14 PM)Kevin Wrote: -

-

Don't start it with the language, both I & you know that it's not the way to say it, no need for re-schooling.

Take it with a pinch of salt.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • god, Spartan_KCT
/mute dimitri
/mute guet
/mute magnus
/mute kon
/mute lynchy

Sometimes stuff that takes ten minutes, is supposed to actually take one minute.

Realistically not the type of language a staff member should use but I see what you're actually trying to say. If you use the tools in which are available you can manage any situation whether old staff or new

Are you f**king braindead?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(08-25-2020, 09:25 PM)Conn Wrote:
/mute dimitri
/mute guet
/mute magnus
/mute kon
/mute lynchy

Are you f**king braindead?
Warned - Mist.

ayo I think that I could do this stuff, especially after watching that video  X_x
A DarkRP sit with an admin who bought their rank for £40 would do better lmao
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-25-2020, 10:33 PM)trev Wrote: A DarkRP sit with an admin who bought their rank for £40 would do better lmao

oh my christ your humour knows no bounds lmfao

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
all edmins are kiddos that cant handle shit
The following 1 user Likes PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • Dimitris
Honestly they are way worse admins right now. Those who constantly sit in the job and do nothing at all. Jessixa does her job and is a kind person. People like Noda who are literally never online or as rare as SoulRipper back then sit in the job, come online once or twice a month for half an hour and represent the team. Disgrace to all admins who put plenty of effort into their duties. Either resign if you dont have the time or don't even consider becoming staff at all.
(09-01-2020, 05:06 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Honestly they are way worse admins right now. Those who constantly sit in the job and do nothing at all. Jessixa does her job and is a kind person. People like Noda who are literally never online or as rare as SoulRipper back then sit in the job, come online once or twice a month for half an hour and represent the team. Disgrace to all admins who put plenty of effort into their duties. Either resign if you dont have the time or don't even consider becoming staff at all.

Didn’t you resign after a month like how are you even veteran
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Ranger, MasterNoda
(09-01-2020, 05:33 PM)Panda Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 05:06 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Honestly they are way worse admins right now. Those who constantly sit in the job and do nothing at all. Jessixa does her job and is a kind person. People like Noda who are literally never online or as rare as SoulRipper back then sit in the job, come online once or twice a month for half an hour and represent the team. Disgrace to all admins who put plenty of effort into their duties. Either resign if you dont have the time or don't even consider becoming staff at all.

Didn’t you resign after a month like how are you even veteran

I was admin for nearly 3 months if you would payed attention and get your facts right. Honestly there was just nothing left for me to do and resigned because I couldn't spend more time into the job other than those who sit around in the job and do nothing at all.