The amount of talent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWL4jo18er0

What can I say, best part about is that Divey has seen this and he did not do anything about it
hahhaahhahaa top quality
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Dimitris
By far the worse admin on the team, useless. Old FL admins would have crunched this case within seconds.
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Dimitris, Mist, Eclipze
can someone please give kappa backup
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Dimitris, Kappatalist, Luna, TASSIA
(08-22-2020, 09:10 PM)Forgee Wrote: can someone please give kappa backup

Imagine, they forced you to resign when that thing exists..
Admin got trampled on harder than my cat walks on my face at 4am when the cheeky cunts hungry
The following 2 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796
(08-22-2020, 09:38 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 09:10 PM)Forgee Wrote: can someone please give kappa backup

Imagine, they forced you to resign when that thing exists..
kappa needs backup
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Kappatalist
Lynchy’s only contribution to that sit was saying Nick’s full name the entire time and I’m living for it.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Kappatalist
"u speak arabic bro u speak arabic?"
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Dimitris
Jessixa, this thread is not to just target you but instead to give some valid criticism. Personally I feel like as it stands you alongside with Kittie are the worse admins on the team, as shown by the video you are incapable of handling a very basic sit, you've been in the staff team for a while now and such thing should be unacceptable, you always hid behind others when it came to taking sits and the only times you did.. those are the results. I have personally witnessed you in many similar incidents, not being able to handle things even me a normal member could have dealt with. You most likely know yourself you don't deserve the rank if you have any dignity and any respect for the admins we used to have that now hold the vet tags and have worked for them, resign without getting the vet tags, that way you can earn some respect back.

Also, I happened to check your profile and honestly, it's ridiculous. Cut the act and get yourself sorted don't try and making everyone feel sorry for you, instead, try to earn everyone's respect not beg for it.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Mist