[Image: unknown.png]

hmmm
(08-17-2020, 10:26 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:21 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:18 PM)JohnJong Wrote: [Image: VKeWDyg.png]

what is this showing?

[Image: unknown.png]

hmmm

The fact you're reaching back to 2019 is showing how little my name is put out there, but sure if you wanna remember it and continue to say my name when it's not public still then go for it. I reported you cause I didn't want my name being said at all in a channel for my own privacy. Yes, it's my spotify name, and that playlist link is still, from last year meaning my name isn't really public knowledge. I still find it weird that you're using my full legal name regardless of it being my spotify name.
As someone that was in cum sock with richie, I can confirm it was not public discord and contained less than 15 members.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
-involved-

i would like to not be involved
As somebody else involved in Cum Sock, I disagree with what Faustin said as at the time the discord was being used for a roleplay community that was in its development stages. While it never came to fruition, the fact still stands that it was a public discord with tens of members around March 2019.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-18-2020, 10:40 AM)Lewwings Wrote: As somebody else involved in Cum Sock, I disagree with what Faustin said as at the time the discord was being used for a roleplay community that was in its development stages. While it never came to fruition, the fact still stands that it was a public discord with tens of members around March 2019.

The difference here is that I don't want my name spread in FL services whether or not the cum sock discord was public or not. I don't spread my name on FL, yes its in my spotify which i linked, last year when I had a bit more trust clearly but since then I don't go round saying my full name??
Not involved, please refrain from posting.
(08-18-2020, 07:41 AM)S!RNARC Wrote: -involved-

i would like to not be involved

ok
I'm gonna comment one last time, it's my name, and not your place to be spreading it, whether or not it's in my spotify name or not. This doesn't give you a right to post my name on the forums or on discord as you did, as there's a lot of strange people in this community, so no i'd rather not have my full name on the services.
Thanks to all that have attempted to try to get this unfair ban removed it’s been much appreciated.

The thing is that your name was all over the place but when I say it you don’t like it and i’m banned kinda funny how we don’t like each other and im the only one you report for it.
You have been exposed for your awful lies time and time again I think it’s clear that the report was only made due to it being me and not that you don’t want your name everywhere.

Saying that you don’t say ur full name now when its already on a public forum is like murdering someone and then saying a year later “oh i don’t do it now” and it being ok