BanID: N/A

Ban Reason
Doxxing lol

Staff Member: Conbob

Involved users
richie

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, 

I deeply and sincerely apologise to @richieb for doxxing his full name in the general chat of the Fearless RP discord. This will never occur again and tbh I only did it cus his name full first name and last initial is on his forum profile and thought people knew already, I guess not. I have learnt my lesson not to do this and it will not happen again.

I hope you accept my apology

Thanks
John Jong
My name isn't on my forums profile what so ever
(08-17-2020, 03:56 PM)richieb Wrote: My name isn't on my forums profile what so ever

"Richie B"
(08-17-2020, 04:12 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 03:56 PM)richieb Wrote: My name isn't on my forums profile what so ever

"Richie B"

i'm gonna be honest, B is a letter, whilst you put my actual last name?

and you've posted it on the forums before and that PR was deleted so I don't think it's hard to gather that you shouldn't put my name on forums
(08-17-2020, 04:23 PM)richieb Wrote:

"Richie B"

and you've posted it on the forums before and that PR was deleted so I don't think it's hard to gather that you shouldn't put my name on forums

[Image: a4CIqmz.png]
here is something i was sent by someone that shows that you posted a public video which has your full legal name in on a public discord server. hmm - I blurred the last name apart from the "b" due to someone not liking his name being put on a public forum. :|

[Image: Ph49hJ4.png]

here is a larger screenshot and a backstory, I blurred the users name to not cause unnecessary drama with said person.
(08-17-2020, 04:45 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:23 PM)richieb Wrote:

"Richie B"

[Image: a4CIqmz.png]
here is something i was sent by someone that shows that you posted a public video which has your full legal name in on a public discord server. hmm - I blurred the last name apart from the "b" due to someone not liking his name being put on a public forum. :|

[Image: Ph49hJ4.png]

here is a larger screenshot and a backstory, I blurred the users name to not cause unnecessary drama with said person.

I'd like to add that's a completely different discord, with around 15 people in, those of which at the time I was friends with!
my point is that its a public discord which contained both FL and LL members not only as staff but as normal members.
(08-17-2020, 04:53 PM)JohnJong Wrote: my point is that its a public discord which contained both FL and LL members not only as staff but as normal members.

There is a total of 15 people in the server, and as i've said, those people in there are ones who i trusted. It's not public either??
(08-17-2020, 04:56 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:53 PM)JohnJong Wrote: my point is that its a public discord which contained both FL and LL members not only as staff but as normal members.

There is a total of 15 people in the server, and as i've said, those people in there are ones who i trusted. It's not public either??

You are correct there are a total of 15 people in the server now however at the time of you posting that back in early 2019 there were 40+
(08-17-2020, 04:59 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:56 PM)richieb Wrote:

You are correct there are a total of 15 people in the server now however at the time of you posting that back in early 2019 there were 40+

If I want people to know my name I'll tell them it myself, okay? You're arguing with me about my name here, I don't care how many people were in the server at the time as I was clearly fine there. But it's not a public thing on FL services