( EVENT ) Evocity National Spelling Bee Championship Competition
[Image: LvBsN6X.png]

2020 National Spelling Bee Competition is coming to Evocity !
5 Spellers compete in a round based competition , spelling words from the english dictionary !

The event is split into 3 rounds with elimination in between

Round 1 , Round 2 & Finale Round.

What is a Spelling Bee Competition ?

A competition in which contestants are asked to spell a broad selection of words, usually with a varying degree of difficulty. To compete, contestants must memorize the spellings of words as written in dictionaries, and recite them accordingly.

Participation & Application

To those who wish to participate in the event 
must fill up the application using the template given.

You must meet the following requirement*

note: * means extremely important

- A working microphone ( even shitty ones )*
- Loud and clear *
- No issue with mic for the past week or months
- No typing allow ( Cheating )*
- No rank restriction ( all players including staff are allow to take part )*

Once these requirements are met , you can filled up the application 

Application is now closed

Rules of the event

1) No cheating is allow
2) No typers are allow to take part in the competition ( must have mic )
3) Do not speak during the show ( typing in chat is fine )

Rules for the spellers

1) You must not CHEAT in any format 
2) You MUST not leave the competition in mid-show ( this can be excuse if your computer causes issues such as crashes )
3) As a speller, you must make the effort to face the judges when spelling and after spelling .
4) When given a word , you can ask the pronouncer to say the word again , define it , use it in a sentence , provide part of speech , provide the language(s) of origin and/or provide an alternate pronunciation or pronunciations. 
5) Attempt to bribe the judges / host / co host / pronouncer can result in a BLACKLIST from future national championship.

Misunderstanding: Spellers is responsible for any misunderstanding of the words unless the pronouncer never provided a correct pronunciation , provided incorrect information regarding to definition , part of speech , language of origin.

Rules for the Judges

1) Judges must listen carefully to the spellers , determine whether or not the words are spelled correctly and uphold the rules . The decisions of the judges are final.
2) Judges will not respond to the speller's question about the words or its pronunciation. 
3) Judges are not responsible of the speller misunderstand the word
4) Judges MUST direct the pronouncer to correct the error as soon as it is detected ( such as mispronouncing a word or misdefine the word )
5) Judges can DISQUALIFY a speller if he / she cheated during the competition , Judges can e
liminate a speller if he or she mispelled a word after the round has ended .  

Contestants , Host & Judges

Contestants ( 5/5 )

1) Louis Blackman ( Grizzly) 

2) Rico Kangaroo ( Richie )

3) Ted Hastings ( Rataoskrr )

4) Dingo Crocodile ( jhayw )

5) Felix Saucepot ( Sparx )

Judges ( 2/3 )

1) Jonathan Smith ( Strange Neo ) - CEO & Founder of the Smith Motor Company , Recently open his business in Evocity and has gain quite popularity.

2) Toe Schmicki ( Taxi58 ) - CEO & Founder of Schmicki Construction & Design , Born to the Schmicki family and raised in San Ranevo together with his 4 brothers. Previously worked as a truck driver before studying economics & architecture in the University of Evocity.

3) ???

Host

The spelling bee host will be Brittney Storm 

Time , Date & Location

Date: June 28 2020
Time: 8pm BST 

Prizes for winners
1st - Crown as Championship and $500,000
2nd - Going home with $50,000 
3rd - Going home with $5,000

This event is brought to you by Moonlite Production.
Any question can kindly contact Brittney Storm@Jessixa )

[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 6 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • max., Lewwings, Molyneux481, Violet DE Kittie, Toe Shmicki, Strange Neo
IC

Your name: Louis Blackman
Education: Degree in Ancient History
Hobbies: Reading

A short brief description of yourself: I currently work for Estleback Corporation as a Field Operative. In my spare time I enjoy reading and studying ancient history with a specificity to Ancient Greece.

OOC

Steamname: Grizzly
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings
Amazing and good luck Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(06-22-2020, 01:13 PM)Grizzly Wrote: IC

Your name: Louis Blackman
Education: Degree in Ancient History
Hobbies: Reading

A short brief description of yourself: I currently work for Estleback Corporation as a Field Operative. In my spare time I enjoy reading and studying ancient history with a specificity to Ancient Greece.

OOC

Steamname: Grizzly

Approved 
You can kindly contact me via forum or discord if you have any questions regards to the event or how it works
GGood luck!!!
IC

Your name: Dingo Crocodile
Education: food tech btec
Hobbies: making music

A short brief description of yourself: aspiring music producer, needs a bit of cash to kickstart his career

OOC

Steamname: jhayw
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Jessixa
IC

Your name: Rico Kangaroo
Education: Plumbing
Hobbies: Installing golden pipes

A short brief description of yourself: 34 year old australian man who has impeccable spelling! Once spelt RED as LSTER !

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] richie
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Jessixa
IC

Your name: Ted Hastings - Yes, Hastings, Like the battle.
Education: Became a police officer in 1982 and received his training at the RUC Training Depot in Enniskillen, Garnerville Police College in Belfast and the Gough Barracks in Armagh.
Hobbies: Catching bent coppers.

A short brief description of yourself: Superintendent in Central Police, currently serving as the commanding officer of Anti Corruption Unit 12.

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Jessixa
(06-22-2020, 04:58 PM)jhayw Wrote: IC

Your name: jhayw
Education: food tech btec
Hobbies: making music

A short brief description of yourself: aspiring music producer, needs a bit of cash to kickstart his career

OOC

Steamname: jhayw

(06-22-2020, 04:59 PM)richieb Wrote: IC

Your name: Rico Kangaroo
Education: Plumbing
Hobbies: Installing golden pipes

A short brief description of yourself: 34 year old australian man who has impeccable spelling! Once spelt RED as LSTER !

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] richie

Both approved
You can kindly contact me via forum or discord if you have any question or how it works !
Good luck !
(06-22-2020, 05:06 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: IC

Your name: Ted Hastings
Education: Became a police officer in 1982 and received his training at the RUC Training Depot in Enniskillen, Garnerville Police College in Belfast and the Gough Barracks in Armagh.
Hobbies: Catching bent coppers.

A short brief description of yourself: Superintendent in Central Police, currently serving as the commanding officer of Anti Corruption Unit 12.

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Approved !
You can kindly contact me via forum or discord if you have any questions or how it work 
Good Luck !
I'm excited for this event!