owner ama
3 Days later, no AMA trend started, thoughts?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

can you unban me cus u like me so much??
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • rino
(05-14-2020, 06:30 PM)Falc Wrote: How’s lockdown going?

It's going ok thank you! I've had uni work and obviously Fearless to keep me occupied, was a ball of stress at the beginning but now I'm being really productive and have almost graduated so I'm feeling pretty good! Hope you're doing well!

(05-14-2020, 09:07 PM)Emil Wrote: How will the (possible) incoming recession affect Fearless? Do you have any estimate of how much money will be lost due to people no longer donating as unemployment rises?

When will monkeys be added oo oo aa aa?

In the many years Fearless has been up I'm sure it would have been hit by previous recessions. I think we'll be just fine and I think FL as a community may even benefit from times like these based on people wanting a distraction, as well as just being something for people to do. The social aspect of gaming is definitely a benefit when you're trapped in a home with a select few.

Monkeys? Wait till the new gamemode for that.

(05-15-2020, 12:28 PM)Jordy Wrote: Opinion on me?

We've never really got to actually KNOW each other that well, but from the conversations I've had with you, you seem really cool and chill - Labour supporter so that's a plus!

(05-15-2020, 12:44 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: When can we expect to see the survey results? There wasn't any date mentioned in the thread.

I'm not too sure what we'll be doing with the survey results so far. We're just in the beginning stages of plotting out the new gamemode and we've been using it as a base. It has however basically confirmed the direction we were hoping to be going in. The results will likely be out soon, but in a way to confirm exactly what we've taken from it and why we've made certain decisions! Probably in the coming weeks is the tl;dr answer.

(05-15-2020, 01:08 PM)Jan Wrote: OpInIoN oN mE

Back when I was just a member I thought you were the most respectable staff member, then I got staff and I hated your guts because we basically disagreed on everything. But now it's chill and I really like you as you're a great asset for FL to have!

(05-15-2020, 01:29 PM)konsta Wrote: opinion on Egypt

I used to keep up on all the world's affairs but honestly I've not been keeping up with it at all for last year or so. World's too doom and gloom and I tend to focus on things that genuinely effect me or something I can make an impact on. Whatever is happening in Egypt me having an opinion on it isn't going to change anything other than giving a select few people gratitude that I'm on whatever side they're on.

(05-16-2020, 08:33 AM)DVN Wrote: eat a homeless mans ass

eat your moms ass

which one?

I love eating homeless people!

(05-16-2020, 12:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote: 3 Days later, no AMA trend started, thoughts?

I think it's just started!

(05-16-2020, 03:17 PM)frost Wrote: can you unban me cus u like me so much??

While you were banned I decided to take an additional 10 rpps away from you. And no, by the way.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Emil, Jordy, DVN
Opinion on me?

Whats the best squad in the world and why is it AWP squad?

Is it true you soak your feet in tea water to give it «extra flavour»?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ghost
(05-19-2020, 03:40 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

Whats the best squad in the world and why is it AWP squad?

Is it true you soak your feet in tea water to give it «extra flavour»?

Yes

AWP Squad and because it's superior

Mmmmm yes
hello mine was the original ama please ask me more questions i am BORED
(05-21-2020, 01:32 PM)Divey Wrote: hello mine was the original ama please ask me more questions i am BORED

Can you join my dad's minecraft server?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

If you could build a business in real life, what would it be?
Your opinion on myself?
(05-21-2020, 01:35 PM)Link Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 01:32 PM)Divey Wrote: hello mine was the original ama please ask me more questions i am BORED

Can you join my dad's minecraft server?

What's the ip bro, whitelist me

(05-24-2020, 08:56 AM)DVN Wrote: If you could build a business in real life, what would it be?

I have this idea of like, an app where you can pre-order food at a restaurant so when you arrive it's on your table. Sort of like a take out but a take in. I think I'd call it like 'chomp' or something like that idk it's a work in progress, let me know what you think!

(05-24-2020, 09:17 AM)Kippsee Wrote: Your opinion on myself?

Yes
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Kippsee, Link