Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-20-2019, 09:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:45 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:37 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:33 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote: You've never done aggressive rp in your fucking life and you are out here questioning Perqe and others who have done mainly aggressive. What a fucking joke.

Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling  Fultz and OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.

Your new is showing sweetie. Fultz was the head of Lombardi, the strongest clan for years until admins closed it because of the threat that we would take over the server. You have zero clue what you are talking about and this is the reason that Devs shouldn't do surveys because people like you get a vote. Aggressive RP was better without medkit spam, and the only reason you disagree is because you are too new to understand.

Being the head of a good clan does not necessarily mean you are a good aggressive roleplayer, sure you've been here longer than I have same goes for Fultz, but I know for a fact that with the current doomfort rules there is no way changing healing system will make things better. Now I would call you and your brother retards and say it is on your family's DNA but I am not mean like that. 
Much love <3.

Lolololol good insults from someone who tells on people. Let’s say Fultz is shit, we controlled all aggressive Rp for years, so he is knowledgeable on aggressive Rp. And no shit we need to change the rules. That’s what I fucking said retard boy. The rules should remove all chokes like it used to be.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(10-20-2019, 10:07 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:37 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:33 PM)ryan! Wrote: Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling  Fultz and OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.

Your new is showing sweetie. Fultz was the head of Lombardi, the strongest clan for years until admins closed it because of the threat that we would take over the server. You have zero clue what you are talking about and this is the reason that Devs shouldn't do surveys because people like you get a vote. Aggressive RP was better without medkit spam, and the only reason you disagree is because you are too new to understand.

Being the head of a good clan does not necessarily mean you are a good aggressive roleplayer, sure you've been here longer than I have same goes for Fultz, but I know for a fact that with the current doomfort rules there is no way changing healing system will make things better. Now I would call you and your brother retards and say it is on your family's DNA but I am not mean like that. 
Much love <3.

Lolololol good insults from someone who tells on people. Let’s say Fultz is shit, we controlled all aggressive Rp for years, so he is knowledgeable on aggressive Rp. And no shit we need to change the rules. That’s what I fucking said retard boy. The rules should remove all chokes like it used to be.

You never controlled anything and no fultz is clueless when it comes to aggressive he even knows that himself.
(10-20-2019, 10:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:37 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling  Fultz and OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.

Much love <3.

You never controlled anything and no fultz is clueless when it comes to aggressive he even knows that himself.

If Dimitris is someone who tells on people.

He would tell on you, to the staff on the fact you are dropping offensive insults like "retards" and "retard boy".
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-20-2019, 10:22 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:45 PM)ryan! Wrote: Your new is showing sweetie. Fultz was the head of Lombardi, the strongest clan for years until admins closed it because of the threat that we would take over the server. You have zero clue what you are talking about and this is the reason that Devs shouldn't do surveys because people like you get a vote. Aggressive RP was better without medkit spam, and the only reason you disagree is because you are too new to understand.

Much love <3.

He would tell on you, to the staff on the fact you are dropping offensive insults like "retards" and "retard boy".

He reported me to staff for asking if he was dumb because he said France wasn't in the EU. You cant have a conversation with him because he has the only valid opinion out of everyone. He isn't worth the time.

There is no reason for me to aggressive rp. I havent seen a base in ages and if I want to shoot people I am going to get into gunfights with the cops which provide no benefit to me because they do not drop weapons so I am just wasting money on supplies to kill a couple of cops. Everyone throws out a new contraband system. Maybe if that was done we might see more basing and then you might see me raiding again.

Aggressive rp has slowly morphed into this mess. Yes, you cannot raid at this point and time any bases without medkit spam. But that is not a reason to keep medkit spam. It is a bug in the game that needs to be fixed. People suggest all these additions to healing whenever I think we just need to put a timer on healing items.

After we do that then we can begin adjusting doomforting rules to create a fair and balance experienced. You guys are talking about corridors, those were never allowed beforehand and if we adjusting healing, then I would quickly see that go away as well. Other than that molotovs and breaches do everything that you could possibly need in raiding a base.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Haarek
(10-20-2019, 10:41 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Being the head of a good clan does not necessarily mean you are a good aggressive roleplayer, sure you've been here longer than I have same goes for Fultz, but I know for a fact that with the current doomfort rules there is no way changing healing system will make things better. Now I would call you and your brother retards and say it is on your family's DNA but I am not mean like that. 
Much love <3.

He reported me to staff for asking if he was dumb because he said France wasn't in the EU. You cant have a conversation with him because he has the only valid opinion out of everyone. He isn't worth the time.

There is no reason for me to aggressive rp. I havent seen a base in ages and if I want to shoot people I am going to get into gunfights with the cops which provide no benefit to me because they do not drop weapons so I am just wasting money on supplies to kill a couple of cops. Everyone throws out a new contraband system. Maybe if that was done we might see more basing and then you might see me raiding again.

Aggressive rp has slowly morphed into this mess. Yes, you cannot raid at this point and time any bases without medkit spam. But that is not a reason to keep medkit spam. It is a bug in the game that needs to be fixed. People suggest all these additions to healing whenever I think we just need to put a timer on healing items.

After we do that then we can begin adjusting doomforting rules to create a fair and balance experienced. You guys are talking about corridors, those were never allowed beforehand and if we adjusting healing, then I would quickly see that go away as well. Other than that molotovs and breaches do everything that you could possibly need in raiding a base.

I understand if he reported you, i did not know that.

But, it isn't a bug. You cant pop medkits while at max HP, this would be a bug. Its just medkits popping when activated, just put the timer up or something if you feel like it gives too much health, then less medkits can be activated than they can now.

Most bases you have to medspam to get the breaches off depending on what type of bases you are pushing. So you would see less aggressive breaches removing lets say the platform that they are behind not just some thing blocking a garage door etc.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-20-2019, 11:23 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:07 PM)ryan! Wrote: Lolololol good insults from someone who tells on people. Let’s say Fultz is shit, we controlled all aggressive Rp for years, so he is knowledgeable on aggressive Rp. And no shit we need to change the rules. That’s what I fucking said retard boy. The rules should remove all chokes like it used to be.

But, it isn't a bug. You cant pop medkits while at max HP, this would be a bug. Its just medkits popping when activated, just put the timer up or something if you feel like it gives too much health, then less medkits can be activated than they can now.

Most bases you have to medspam to get the breaches off depending on what type of bases you are pushing. So you would see less aggressive breaches removing lets say the platform that they are behind not just some thing blocking a garage door etc.

Just because you can do it does not mean that it was intended. Before you were able to pull out a gun with one bullet in it. It was removed because you shouldnt have one bullet in the chamber before using ammunition. Was it a bug per se? No. But it was abused to get a free shotgun shot to blow a door down or to tranq someone and quickly holster so you don't have to waste ammo. The same can be said about this. You can use medkits at max health, but does that make sense? What are you healing? Are you putting bandages on to heal wounds that are nonexistent? It is a dumb mechanic that needs to be adjusted.

Im telling you that doomfort rules use to be severely more strict. These will be adjusted with what the meta turns into. The defenders should naturally have an advantage, but if it gets to a point where it is impossible, we can balance it with rules.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Pollux
(10-21-2019, 12:05 AM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: You never controlled anything and no fultz is clueless when it comes to aggressive he even knows that himself.

Just because you can do it does not mean that it was intended. Before you were able to pull out a gun with one bullet in it. It was removed because you shouldnt have one bullet in the chamber before using ammunition. Was it a bug per se? No. But it was abused to get a free shotgun shot to blow a door down or to tranq someone and quickly holster so you don't have to waste ammo. The same can be said about this. You can use medkits at max health, but does that make sense? What are you healing? Are you putting bandages on to heal wounds that are nonexistent? It is a dumb mechanic that needs to be adjusted.

Im telling you that doomfort rules use to be severely more strict. These will be adjusted with what the meta turns into. The defenders should naturally have an advantage, but if it gets to a point where it is impossible, we can balance it with rules.

You're bringing IRL logic into a game, if you're going to state shit like putting bandages on to heal wounds we might as well take this to first person, not be able to have any F1 inv because IRL I certainly cannot hold 2k rifle ammo, don't allow pulling vehicles from my F1 inventory; stop spawning props out of no-where and have to go to a dealer to buy the prop and drive the parts of that prop to where I want to build.

This isn't real-life so stop trying to bring logic to a gmod server.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Slaint, Dimitris
(10-20-2019, 10:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: You never controlled anything and no fultz is clueless when it comes to aggressive he even knows that himself.

This is a semi-serious server. Do you really think that in this server the most unrealistic part is how medkits are used? You are such a hypocrite.
(10-21-2019, 08:45 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:22 PM)perqe Wrote: If Dimitris is someone who tells on people.

You're bringing IRL logic into a game, if you're going to state shit like putting bandages on to heal wounds we might as well take this to first person, not be able to have any F1 inv because IRL I certainly cannot hold 2k rifle ammo, don't allow pulling vehicles from my F1 inventory; stop spawning props out of no-where and have to go to a dealer to buy the prop and drive the parts of that prop to where I want to build.

I'm not using IRL logic. I am using the most basic terms here. At this point you are just spouting nonsense in an attempt to continue this argument to keep a stupid mechanic. 

Let's just get this feature fixed, change the basing rules accordingly and move on. There is not going to be a single update at this point that won't piss off a minor amount of people. Just have to power through.
(10-21-2019, 08:45 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You're bringing IRL logic into a game, if you're going to state shit like putting bandages on to heal wounds we might as well take this to first person, not be able to have any F1 inv because IRL I certainly cannot hold 2k rifle ammo, don't allow pulling vehicles from my F1 inventory; stop spawning props out of no-where and have to go to a dealer to buy the prop and drive the parts of that prop to where I want to build.

You are not catching the point. It is the fact that the action does not make sense relative to what you expect in the game. 

Usually you are not this shallow
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.