https://gyazo.com/cd6fd730fa96c2b693ab0b8412fcc144

his last update https://gyazo.com/c9f90e096571e85d8e63deafb2d91f24

massive lol
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Chumps, Zulu
Ivan also worked hard on the event, you're forgetting that.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I did a big laugh at this ngl. GJ perqe.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Good find Perqe. Although I haven't had any changelogs lately, I can assure you that it's not because I haven't done any work lately. My most recent activity was yesterday Smile
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Ok, you've pointed it out. Now what?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
And he's already been oop'd, this is a big roast.
(08-05-2019, 05:53 PM)Kazulu Wrote: And he's already been oop'd, this is a big roast.

I'd hardly call this a roast, more just incorrect. This isn't hypocritical at all, Ivan does do stuff and is active while Moxew was very inactive. Ivan spent ages setting up the west event and i'm sure he is currently busy with the new map, which would explain the lack of new updates recently.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Being completey fair, Moxew literally did nothing (no offence, but it's true), whereas Ivan has done stuff, such as minor changelog edits (although infrequent), setting up and fixing (IIRC) the West event and it's initial server issue, as well as probably assisting with the upcoming map.

But yeah, sure, point out this so called hYpOcRiSy and call it a day.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-05-2019, 07:57 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 05:53 PM)Kazulu Wrote: And he's already been oop'd, this is a big roast.

I'd hardly call this a roast, more just incorrect. This isn't hypocritical at all, Ivan does do stuff and is active while Moxew was very inactive. Ivan spent ages setting up the west event and i'm sure he is currently busy with the new map, which would explain the lack of new updates recently.

I thought by including the oop you'd realise that was just a joke and not meant to be replied to or taken seriously.
Let's not start an argument over this. It was just a harmless joke.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • don