very nice!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Yes! Always liked the teachers.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
So imma become teachermod? ye? sounds good.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 3 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Random, Lewwings, Zona
Em hech tha frick yeh
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Oh frick yes
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Sounds great. Wholly agree and can't wait to see it back in action.
I know there's going to be some controversy with myself being made Liaison and I won't dwell on it too much but I will address it this one time for any possible reassurance I can offer those who are concerned with myself holding the position.

A while ago I was approached by Fultz with the idea of making the Event Manager have a greater force of people when promoting RP, by having a team of talented RPers assist the manager in organising more frequent events in an attempt to bring roleplay back to life on the server, at least in greater quantity.
After a lengthy discussion with the SAs they wanted to give the community exactly what they wanted, the Teacher role - Which to their credit, is extremely noble of them.

As much as there are a lot of people rejoicing of its return I am equally sure there is a percentage of players who are not happy and possibly feel betrayed specifically by myself. I can see how it can see hypocritical and many may also be scared that by having me in 'charge' so to speak, thinking I will purposefully be dragging the Teacher team down, but this couldn't be any further from the truth. 

I originally took upon the role 2 years ago after not being the biggest fan, but I put my heart into reforming the team from the inside out. This is exactly why I have so much of a drive to do right as Liaison, because I want to put the team in a position where it's in a good place.
I will be working closely with the SAs to make sure it's in the perfect place, without making it too dissimilar to what the community know and love.

Thank you to the SAs for giving me this opportunity and I will forever be open to criticism and develop myself to what the community needs.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 16 users Like Divey's post:
  • Wolven, Chumps, Random, Jessixa, Grizzly, god, TheMJ, Panda, Agorith, RedPanda, Eclipze, Luna, Ratatoskrr, Zona, Ryan, Edned
Glad this wasn't a tea update. Great to see this rank return!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Zona
[Image: ksi-rape-face-gif-4.gif]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Zona