Tea
[Image: announcement.png]

Good evening Fearless,

As you may well know, we recently conducted a survey around aspects of the gamemode that we believe could be enhanced to benefit the playerbase's experience. One of the questions we asked you guys was:

'Would you agree with re-instating the Teacher Team?'

After an overwhelming amount of support for this option (over 75% voted yes!) we have decided to do just that!

The teacher rank will be making a full comeback to the server albeit with a few small changes that we think will give the rank more purpose in our community.

You may be wondering who will be running the Teacher team? Well, we wanted to get somebody with great Teacher Liaison experience back in to take ownership of the rank. This is why we have liaised with Divey and he has happily agreed to fill those boots again. He was Teacher Liaison a couple of years ago and if my memory serves me correctly, the rank was in a pretty good place at the time, so I hope you'll all join me in welcoming him back to the role. Despite being the one to announce the rank's removal last year, he is completely on board with making the appropriate changes and making this rank work again!

So what are the changes being made? The Teachers will be keeping all the powers you have known them to have previously, such as answering help calls and the ability to give points - however this time we're having a greater focus on promoting roleplay. With this, Teachers will have a set prop count to 50, with the ability to extend their prop count to 100 publicly, with a mini-event being required for such an occasion. The one difference you may notice in the future, is that there is a lack of colour to the rank, this is because we're not trying to focus on people's personalities standing out, but instead a players genuine interest in helping others.

Applications are now open at https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=169 so get applying! 

We're looking to build our team from the ground up once again, so if you would like to give reliable answers to those in need and help organise more frequent events for our community to enjoy then sign up by submitting an application which can be found at the bottom of our forums. Please note these applications are still anonymous!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

applying now!!
cool
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Excellent!
Yes!!!
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
That’s a large yes
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer