Community Feedback 2: Electric Boogaloo
(03-07-2019, 09:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 08:46 PM)Zulu Wrote: Teacher rank please.

[Image: imsorrywhat.png]

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why the forum rank still exists after all this time, hmmmmmmmmm?

Conspiracy? Yes!

Spoiler :
[Image: conspiracy.png]

We were asked to keep everything to do with the rank there in case it returns. I think the only thing changed is /help was commented out and replaced with a message. Everything else should be there.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 7 users Like ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven, Archer, Dimitris, Kippsee, Narcotic, Alertecobra27
+ for banwipe
[Image: gn3iiwj]
At this point in time, I think we need the teacher rank to return as from what I've heard there is no roleplay what so ever, plus a ban wipe would be good too so we could actually have some people back on the servers.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Julern, Narcotic
(03-08-2019, 02:13 PM)Dimitris Wrote: At this point in time, I think we need the teacher rank to return as from what I've heard there is no roleplay what so ever, plus a ban wipe would be good to we good actually have some people back on the servers.

yeah, i regret so much of my prop pushing bans.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(03-08-2019, 07:33 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 09:46 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 09:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 08:46 PM)Zulu Wrote: Teacher rank please.

[Image: imsorrywhat.png]

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why the forum rank still exists after all this time, hmmmmmmmmm?

Conspiracy? Yes!

Spoiler :
[Image: conspiracy.png]

I think that name and title look good together, Don't you?

No.

Thanks.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(03-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Always wanted teacher rank to stay.

Then you should've had the balls to go against people and speak up back when they discontinued it instead of being silent about it & complain afterwards. where were you?

[Image: ajjbNn7.png]
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Dimitris, Alertecobra27
I love Jan, he is my favourite veteran, exposes the shit out of people, tells it how it is and is usually correct but most people can't respond so they call him a troll.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Envy, Jan
Liking a thread doesn't mean anything really lol wild assumptions
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Janzo 火, SpaghettiFTW, Chumps, Narcotic
(03-14-2019, 02:27 PM)Agorith Wrote: Liking a thread doesn't mean anything really lol wild assumptions

That's not what Jan is pointing out.

Jan pointed out that instead of liking the thread and saying nothing if Narcotic was actually infarct opposed to the teacher rank being removed, he should have spoke out at the time rather than being a sheep and just liking the thread.

Facts Jan, We can agree on something.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Jan, Dimitris