How to make FL great again?
With all the negative threads circulating these days, I thought we might as well have a constructive one.
My question to everyone is, what ideas do you have to make FL great again? What are your ideas about getting new players in and prevent players from leaving?

I believe a big thing that needs to be implemented is clan achievements/rewards. We should have a system in place that rewards active clans and creates something to strive for. For instance, personalized playermodels, forum badges, personalized car skins and much more. There needs to be an incentive for clans to start roleplaying again, which I believe is possible through these rewards.

In addition, we need to figure out why exactly players are leaving. I believe this has to do with the lack of incentive to roleplay. There are already some suggestions how to improve this, but I'm still curious what you guys think.
As well, I think we should look at all the suggestions revolving around jobs improvement, and discuss some more. For instance:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71149
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77684
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80825
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78369
These are just a fraction of the ideas about improving jobs.
We should also look at how to grow the playerbase, which I believe can mainly be improved via marketing and starter "kit". Right now when you start it is very hard to earn any money or items and I believe that throws new players off. We can look whether this needs to be improved or not.
Overall, I still believe we are able to improve our situation and get out of this major slump.

I don't think we need to discuss admin inactivity as that has already been discussed hundreds of times.

Let me know what you guys think!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

fearless battle royale
all the popular games are doing it, seems pretty hip and cool with the youth
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 4 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Joe Joe, John Jong, Spartan_KCT, Wolven
Needs a staff overhaul, even then I doubt the server would be "great again". GMOD is a dying game, this server won't last forever lol. Soulripper should really think about branching out.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Killroy Wrote: Needs a staff overhaul, even then I doubt the server would be "great again". GMOD is a dying game, this server won't last forever lol. Soulripper should really think about branching out.

I agree, Gta Rp my duds
The following 2 users Like Eoin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Jeffrey
Haha imagine fearless Battle Royale. Would be jokes
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-10-2018, 07:38 PM)Eoin Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Killroy Wrote: Needs a staff overhaul, even then I doubt the server would be "great again". GMOD is a dying game, this server won't last forever lol. Soulripper should really think about branching out.

I agree, Gta Rp my duds

Even thats dying rn, online RP games in general are.
(12-10-2018, 08:15 PM)Killroy Wrote:

I agree, Gta Rp my duds

DayZ RP is booming
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-10-2018, 07:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Haha imagine fearless Battle Royale. Would be jokes

Just hop into slums, it’s alwayd a battle royale there

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven

What makes you think he isn't
(12-10-2018, 08:15 PM)Killroy Wrote:

I agree, Gta Rp my duds

Tbh there’s a lot more people who prefer single player roleplay including roleplay mods on GTA V because there’s not many things to disrupt them which gives them less challenges to fulfill and is pretty much easier.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper