Semi serious?
(09-29-2018, 10:54 PM)Huskii Wrote: [Image: oYiBJ64.png]

The inactivity of the administrative team in combination with the removal of the teacher rank has essentially killed actual roleplay. People come on to the server and there is nothing happening. There is an odd RP here and there, as well as an event here or there too.

But it's not really enough and in the image that I linked you can really see that it's taking an effect. 23 average monthly players is dreadful from where Fearless once was.

It's sad to see because we're obviously all here to play on this server because we enjoy it, but when issues are seemingly ignored it's off putting.

The avg player will be bad even if we got 75/75 daily, pretty sure the max it has been is like 45. The server is always pretty much empty for about 12 hours daily which will drop the avg.

We have better stats avaliable but it's not public, would be nice if it was though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The current state of Fearless is quite dire at the moment. The constant killings, the constant rule breaking ultimately made me come to the decision to leave the community as a whole. I joined for one purpose: Roleplay. I don't get any of that anymore. It's supposed to be Semi-Serious but it's not. I get this feeling and a lot of others probably feel the same and that is simply that the management don't care.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Zona
(09-30-2018, 01:02 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 10:54 PM)Huskii Wrote: [Image: oYiBJ64.png]

The inactivity of the administrative team in combination with the removal of the teacher rank has essentially killed actual roleplay. People come on to the server and there is nothing happening. There is an odd RP here and there, as well as an event here or there too.

But it's not really enough and in the image that I linked you can really see that it's taking an effect. 23 average monthly players is dreadful from where Fearless once was.

It's sad to see because we're obviously all here to play on this server because we enjoy it, but when issues are seemingly ignored it's off putting.

The avg player will be bad even if we got 75/75 daily, pretty sure the max it has been is like 45. The server is always pretty much empty for about 12 hours daily which will drop the avg.

We have better stats avaliable but it's not public, would be nice if it was though.

Right, obviously they are skewed slightly because of the time period where there is no one online. But you can see that the server player count is dismal right now, all you have to do is look at what the peak times should be and then you see sub 50 player count almost guaranteed. The server is bleeding it's player base unfortunately.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
To be honest I will only be on the server for events at this point. The server had a good run and amazing one compared to other servers but its time that we can all see its starting to lose The players and what I believe is being replaced by players who think they are player DarkRp.

BTW removing teacher was the worse decision ever made, There is no point of Role-playing because you don't get rewards. Role-play needed shit you can't get because staff don't give out RP points and if they do its like 3 times a year. so you don't get a sense of Role-playing to reach a certain reward.

bring back teacher. (And you can't say we don't have the resources because there is good players still remaining)

And I am going to leave you with a note my teacher told me for studying don't know if this will help but fuck it. "Get on top of it before it gets on top of you." and by get on top of it I mean do something before it dies and you can't do anything enjoy my rant all cya in 2 weeks xx
The following 2 users Like Eoin's post:
  • Jessixa, Zona
I'm still slightly confused by the fact that people say "there's no point in roleplaying" on a roleplay server.
While incentives are nice, it's still the entire point of the server.

Roleplay is 100% player-driven. You are in control of the quality and quantity of roleplay.
Yes, rule breakage can break your experience, and yes it's been an increasing issue over the past months but the main point still stands.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Grape, Joe Joe, Grunt, Spartan_KCT
(09-27-2018, 07:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote: [FL] Fearless [Evocity_V4B1][Semi - Serious Base wars].

Your banned, is this like a joke or being serious? Because from personal experience, base wars is non-existent (to the implication of what is meant).
The thing that's annoying me is having to rely on a player report system - I don't want to have someone banned or blacklisted in a weeks time. Making a player report is more annoying and time consuming than getting an appointment on the NHS at this point. The fact that admins aren't on to ban major prop pushers or RDMers at peak times means the server is just annoying to play on. The amount of active staff needs to increase in order to deter rule breaking before it occurs and punish any rule breaking as it occurs.

I don't intend to play on FL frequently anymore unless this improves and if a reasonable alternative to Fearless appears then I will switch to their services over Fearless.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rookie (Isaac)'s post:
  • Zona
From reading this thread it does seem like the main issue seems to be mass rulebreakage, which is more directed at the administration team.

If anyone does have any advice for Development though, we're always listenting. Feel free to DM me on discord or send me a forum PM if it's related to my updates or conduct too.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Pollux Wrote: From reading this thread it does seem like the main issue seems to be mass rulebreakage, which is more directed at the administration team.

If anyone does have any advice for Development though, we're always listenting. Feel free to DM me on discord or send me a forum PM if it's related to my updates or conduct too.

Tbf I don't even know why you barged in here with replies all over the place defending development when from the get-go it was entirely clear this entire thread was aimed towards the administrating staff...
Bit weird
(10-02-2018, 11:08 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Pollux Wrote: From reading this thread it does seem like the main issue seems to be mass rulebreakage, which is more directed at the administration team.

Tbf I don't even know why you barged in here with replies all over the place defending development when from the get-go it was entirely clear this entire thread was aimed towards the administrating staff...
Bit weird

Some people did start to attack updates and development at the start.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork