Lesanka's Drawings
Photo 
Lesanka's Drawings

Hi guys, drawing has been my hobby for a while but I've never posted it on Fearless except some signatures.
I only draw digitally on my PC (Wacom Intuos Art M tablet) or on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 9)
Here's a few images that represent the different types of styles I like to draw.

Cute animals (Including my cat, Bonemeal)

[Image: yUh70Aq.png]

[Image: sVvoHkW.png]

[Image: W5BwDLa.png]

[Image: jYTvtJs.png]

Chibis (Overwatch, Darksouls)

[Image: vGJUKUq.png]

[Image: B7Y2ES2.png]

[Image: Y9wKLlZ.png]

Fearless characters for signatures

[Image: CRDGB3o.png]

Sketches from my phone, it's fun and quick because my phone has a stylus.

[Image: UtuDmoH.png]

Aaaand some random ones (WoW character and others)

[Image: Om8Ltvt.png]

[Image: q6emA11.png]

[Image: 0aZWcPg.png]

That's it for now, I might post more another time.
That's a 11/10

How do you manage to draw on note? I got note tablet, and it's so hard to draw on it
(09-24-2018, 07:03 PM)Prosto Wrote: That's a 11/10

How do you manage to draw on note? I got note tablet, and it's so hard to draw on it

Thanks Prosto! I use a variety of apps on my phone, mostly Autodesk Sketchbook, the default S Notes app and Medibang Paint.
For a larger screen like your tablet, I would recommend Medibang because it has a super useful tool for digital drawing - stroke stablizer. It turns jittery and uneven strokes with your pen into smooth and slow ones.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
So glad you've decided to share these! Amazing work, as always! <3 xx
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Lesanka
You've mastered both skills combining great raw drawing skills and the ability to bring them to life digitally.

Very rare to find people with this skill, love your work Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Lesanka
Nice! I like how you have the ability to adapt your style! Great job!
How long does it take for you to draw Queen Cheese
and I love the rabbit & the cat the MOST CheeseDDDDD
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(09-24-2018, 07:39 PM)Jessixa Wrote: How long does it take for you to draw Queen Cheese

I do have a weakness for cute animals. 
It's hard to estimate the time it takes to draw something, but I will try. I'd say anywhere from 15 min - 1hr for a phone sketch.
Complex computer drawings will take more than that, for example the WoW character could have taken even 12 hours.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • Jessixa
Demon Hunter NElf/BElf looks awesome, I can't figure out is it which one, the skin and "fierce look" looks BElfy, but at the same time hair and ears look NElf. Cheese First guess is NElf Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Lesanka
(09-24-2018, 07:46 PM)Lesanka Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:39 PM)Jessixa Wrote: How long does it take for you to draw Queen Cheese

I do have a weakness for cute animals. 
It's hard to estimate the time it takes to draw something, but I will try. I'd say anywhere from 15 min - 1hr for a phone sketch.
Complex computer drawings will take more than that, for example the WoW character could have taken even 12 hours.

Im a cute animal. : )