Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
I still believe that removing the teacher rank was a heavy blow for fearless and passiveRP. 

People previously had incentives to passiveRP to earn rpp but since the teacher rank is removed, I think a bunch lost this incentive. Most admins don't seem to care about rpp and this could demotivate people To passiveRP. I believe part of why fearless is worse (in my opinion) is because aggressiveRP and passiveRP are heavily outbalanced. You're not even able to roleplay as a cop because you get shot up every minute for nothing. Don't get me wrong I like aggressiveRP as much as passiveRP, but there needs to be a balance in between them in order for the server to be enjoyable for all.

I think the current staff team should focus on improving ALL of roleplay as well as their involvement with the community. I've seen too many threads like these lately and I think it's pretty dreadful that these still feel needed.
I've seen people that voiced their opinions great and I think that we need to take a good long look at what they have to say, as me (and I don't doubt) others completely agree with them.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 7 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Chumps, Lewwings, Schnitzelburger, Willem de Walrus, Infernaw, juicyorange, god
We only have one TA, that may be a problem because of the number of people leaving but that will probably be very temporary due to the sudden change.

I'm sure in the couple weeks there will be promotions and a general sense of activity.
(07-22-2018, 09:11 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I still believe that removing the teacher rank was a heavy blow for fearless and passiveRP. 

People previously had incentives to passiveRP to earn rpp but since the teacher rank is removed, I think a bunch lost this incentive. Most admins don't seem to care about rpp and this could demotivate people To passiveRP. I believe part of why fearless is worse (in my opinion) is because aggressiveRP and passiveRP are heavily outbalanced. You're not even able to roleplay as a cop because you get shot up every minute for nothing. Don't get me wrong I like aggressiveRP as much as passiveRP, but there needs to be a balance in between them in order for the server to be enjoyable for all.

I think the current staff team should focus on improving ALL of roleplay as well as their involvement with the community. I've seen too many threads like these lately and I think it's pretty dreadful that these still feel needed.
I've seen people that voiced their opinions great and I think that we need to take a good long look at what they have to say, as me (and I don't doubt) others completely agree with them.

couldn't agree more.
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-22-2018, 05:07 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 10:25 PM)Pollux Wrote: I mean it is annoying, we have a full 75/75 server with not a single staff member on. I'd hate it if pop starts going down due to this, as Development is better than ever right now.

Aren't, you tired of bragging about yourself? I am not hating I do appreciate what you are all doing but there have been better dev teams. Stop saying its better than ever it really annoys me.

Now about the staff team after all the demotions I do believe we should be soon seeing some new TA's

The current Developer and Contributor team is the best FL has had in a long time, just by the amount of people we have actually working on things and the speed of updates.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-23-2018, 01:29 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 10:25 PM)Pollux Wrote: I mean it is annoying, we have a full 75/75 server with not a single staff member on. I'd hate it if pop starts going down due to this, as Development is better than ever right now.

Aren't, you tired of bragging about yourself? I am not hating I do appreciate what you are all doing but there have been better dev teams. Stop saying its better than ever it really annoys me.

Now about the staff team after all the demotions I do believe we should be soon seeing some new TA's

The current Developer and Contributor team is the best FL has had in a long time, just by the amount of people we have actually working on things and the speed of updates.

It's really not tho. I recall having one developer better than all of you combined. All you've done lately is make an OP as fuck government.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Jan
(07-23-2018, 11:13 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

It's really not tho. I recall having one developer better than all of you combined. All you've done lately is make an OP as fuck government.
I can’t recall, this development team has been fantastic and some of the best updates I’ve seen have been pushed under their supervision. The government is not OP, stop crying, it’s clearly not everything that they’ve don’t either lmfao, jumping on the bandwagon again, but then; it is the same 5 people all the time isn’t it.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Lewwings
(07-23-2018, 12:30 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

I can’t recall, this development team has been fantastic and some of the best updates I’ve seen have been pushed under their supervision. The government is not OP, stop crying, it’s clearly not everything that they’ve don’t either lmfao, jumping on the bandwagon again, but then; it is the same 5 people all the time isn’t it.

First of all, I couldn't give less of a shit if you can recall the dev team I am talking about. Secondly, I never said they haven't done a good job so far. When it comes to gov I am not crying what so ever just stating facts, the government is more than OP currently. This isn't the best dev team we've had what so ever we used to have WAY more mature and talented developers. How can you say this is the best dev team while back in the day we had developers like SnowRedWolf and Avgar?

You've been around for 6 months stop acting like you know the whole history of fearless and every team there's been.
(07-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 05:07 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Aren't, you tired of bragging about yourself? I am not hating I do appreciate what you are all doing but there have been better dev teams. Stop saying its better than ever it really annoys me.

First of all, I couldn't give less of a shit if you can recall the dev team I am talking about. Secondly, I never said they haven't done a good job so far. When it comes to gov I am not crying what so ever just stating facts, the government is more than OP currently. This isn't the best dev team we've had what so ever we used to have WAY more mature and talented developers. How can you say this is the best dev team while back in the day we had developers like SnowRedWolf and Avgar?

You've been around for 6 months stop acting like you know the whole history of fearless and every team there's been.

[Image: 80c20ed48e9242d1f9068359dcd6a2ee.png]
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 10 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, Lewwings, Awestruck, Wolven, Chumps, Luna, Pollux, Willem de Walrus, Exotic, MasterNoda
(07-23-2018, 01:28 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 01:29 AM)Pollux Wrote: The current Developer and Contributor team is the best FL has had in a long time, just by the amount of people we have actually working on things and the speed of updates.

[Image: 80c20ed48e9242d1f9068359dcd6a2ee.png]
Took me time to find out about the forums.
(07-22-2018, 09:46 AM)Aspire Wrote: I've voiced my concern before on this issue.
I feel the issue lies at the top.
We have an owner who never shows his face.
I think Divey has been on quite a bit recently but he's not responded to any of my @ calls, I genuinely think he was afking houring.
As for awestruck although he maybe busy that is unfortunately not acceptable, we need a more server active sa.

Now onto the admins, despite contrary to belief I actually like most admins.
I would prefer if they were more active of course.
I personally think losing teacher role destroyed passive, although before I dissagreed with someone saying this I now understand. Admins are too busy or afk to watch roleplays properly.
Without the incentive on rp points most people don't passive, shout at to Capone as we still do Wink.

What can solve this all?

I genuinely believe soul ripper and the sas should be more active, if they are not I demand their resignations.
As for the admins I think the only fair way to sort stuff out is to let the server have an official staff feedback.
Make it public.

Once feedback has shown a vast majority of members are against a staff member due to them being lazy etc then do something about them/ demote.

You have the chance to fix this.
Do not ignore the community!

its funny how so badly wrong you are
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Dimitris