Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
I dont believe that i am the only one who believes this, but it seems that admins are being demoted left and right and numbers are getting shorter leading to less staff online, this is a major issue because it gives minges free ability to do whatever they want and ruins RPs. Discuss this in the Comments and no hate, positivity all round. 
-Bubbles
The following 4 users Like Inlandbubbles's post:
  • Lewwings, dawson270500, Zona, sebasti161
They need to recruit some good staff members or Ripperman needs to start paying them.
It's frustrating to come back after so many years and still not be able to do any passive roleplay without getting fucked over by minges. It has lead me to leave the server in frustration for the second day in a row.

Investing time into building a proper roleplay scenario only for someone to ruin the experience for everyone with little to no repercussions.

I usually just leave the server if I can see the admins are not on or not doing anything, that's the only thing you can do, to be honest. Either that or you can just do aggressive RP and find a reason to kill them like everyone else is doing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Infernaw, Flux, Zona, sebasti161
(07-21-2018, 09:23 PM)equal Wrote: It's frustrating to come back after so many years and still not be able to do any passive roleplay without getting fucked over by minges. It has lead me to leave the server in frustration for the second day in a row.

Investing time into building a proper roleplay scenario only for someone to ruin the experience for everyone with little to no repercussions.

I usually just leave the server if I can see the admins are not on or not doing anything, that's the only thing you can do, to be honest. Either that or you can just do aggressive RP and find a reason to kill them like everyone else is doing.

Its almost as if some of them aren't in it to make the server a better place.

[Image: 200.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Flux
(07-21-2018, 09:37 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 09:23 PM)equal Wrote: It's frustrating to come back after so many years and still not be able to do any passive roleplay without getting fucked over by minges. It has lead me to leave the server in frustration for the second day in a row.

That's beginning to look like a reality, and its just really sad Sad
(07-21-2018, 09:43 PM)Inlandbubbles Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 09:37 PM)Killroy Wrote:

That's beginning to look like a reality, and its just really sad Sad

I've since 2016 said the exact same shit as I'm saying now and quite a lot of people are actually starting to realize it lol. Its a GMOD server and the admins should be having fun but at the same time they should have an incentive to work beyond "ooh look i can fly and can type special commands doiiii". The only reason people are upset about it now is because its affecting them, when people I knew were being followed around and harassed ingame repeatedly by friends of a certain furry individual who was staff everyone viewed us as the cunts whilst puckering their lips up to the sphincter of benny big boy with his special abilities on the server hahaha.
At the end of the day, the admins signed up for this, so if they fail to do their role in the community actively without a good reason, that is a plain neglect of their duties.

I find little to no incentive to join the FL server unless there is a planned rp as - what's the point? The server has been left without any form of administration and many players are here to minge and break rules. This brings down community spirit, and the general quality of the roleplay here goes down, looking through some of the older threads in "News & Announcements", the quality of roleplay was a major priority, and more active and caring players would be promoted to staff to keep the quality up, now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Don't get me started on the courthouse either, I mean, go take a look right now, there are unconcluded PRs from last month, that is ridiculous, something needs to be done to re-instate order here. Either the current staff should get their act together and deal with stuff, or new, more active and incentivised players should join the team to resolve these issues.

It wasn't this bad in 2016 or 2017, why does it have to be this bad now? Bring the order back.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • dawson270500, Envy, Dragnort_, sebasti161
FL now is just shite. I know everyone goes on about 2012 and all that but I didn't even have a PC back then so no idea, but when I first joined it was alright(FPS was shite, but whats to be expected). I now find no reason other than boredom to join, with the tax changes there is constant raids on nexus cause majority of presidents set tax to 40 now, you can't even play BMD now cause there is nothing to do. PRs are a mess, admins are been demoted every other week now with no explanation to why often(like I know these reasons have to be kept secert to a degree but at least give us a idea what happened), the gamemode is now somehow worse for FPS after switching to v2d(on pines when server was full I could get a solid 25 fps, not even full on v2d I get like 5).
FL is just a joke now, I'm only posting here cause lewwings sent me the link I dont even bother looking at the forums anymore.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 2 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Lewwings, bitchass
I mean it is annoying, we have a full 75/75 server with not a single staff member on. I'd hate it if pop starts going down due to this, as Development is better than ever right now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-21-2018, 09:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote: At the end of the day, the admins signed up for this, so if they fail to do their role in the community actively without a good reason, that is a plain neglect of their duties.

I find little to no incentive to join the FL server unless there is a planned rp as - what's the point? The server has been left without any form of administration and many players are here to minge and break rules. This brings down community spirit, and the general quality of the roleplay here goes down, looking through some of the older threads in "News & Announcements", the quality of roleplay was a major priority, and more active and caring players would be promoted to staff to keep the quality up, now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Don't get me started on the courthouse either, I mean, go take a look right now, there are unconcluded PRs from last month, that is ridiculous, something needs to be done to re-instate order here. Either the current staff should get their act together and deal with stuff, or new, more active and incentivised players should join the team to resolve these issues.

It wasn't this bad in 2016 or 2017, why does it have to be this bad now? Bring the order back.

It wasn't this bad in 2016 / 17 if you weren't a threat, if you just played the game and didn't try to challenge anyone you were solid but the moment you spoke out against Mr. Yiff you'd be pushed to the point of planning to just abandon the server lol. Just cause you weren't as aware of how shit worked doesn't mean it wasn't shite.