[Unofficial] The Red Devils
Yasss, let’s do this
The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Wolven, Chumps, Fudge
Glad to see you guys back!

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
I would probably proof read the backstory as it has quite a few grammar errors as well as using "Hitman" as plural in the roster definitions. Other than that, this looks interesting. Looking forward to meeting you at UM with my CQB AWPing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • General Rickets
Can't wait to destroy everyone with my secret dev awp Wink
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-07-2018, 04:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: Can't wait to destroy everyone with my secret dev awp ;)

Please remember this is an RP server, Do not play only to shoot others and have gunfights.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pollux
Looks good, wish you the best of luck.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(07-07-2018, 04:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: Can't wait to destroy everyone with my secret dev awp Wink

That doesn't exi-

*css headshot sound effect intensifies*

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 2 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Pollux
(07-04-2018, 12:17 PM)equal Wrote: I would probably proof read the backstory as it has quite a few grammar errors as well as using "Hitman" as plural in the roster definitions. Other than that, this looks interesting. Looking forward to meeting you at UM with my CQB AWPing.

I made this story up, and got it checked my Xtreme.
Since we’re both from the Netherlands, English isn’t our mother tongue, hence why we make mistakes.
If you can PM me or message me somehow what the mistakes are, I will correct them Smile
The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven
(07-07-2018, 07:43 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 12:17 PM)equal Wrote: I would probably proof read the backstory as it has quite a few grammar errors as well as using "Hitman" as plural in the roster definitions. Other than that, this looks interesting. Looking forward to meeting you at UM with my CQB AWPing.

I made this story up, and got it checked my Xtreme.
Since we’re both from the Netherlands, English isn’t our mother tongue, hence why we make mistakes.
If you can PM me or message me somehow what the mistakes are, I will correct them Smile

I myself am from Denmark, so English isn't my first language either.

I'll be sure to hit you up when I am home from work.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
willem i am here for u