Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
(06-02-2018, 03:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: So what you're saying is that groups can no longer go to war? If so that is freaking stupid as shit.

I never said that. As I say again please read the guidelines. The guidelines state if Groups get too aggressive they can be dragged into war. You need to stop listening to what people are writing here and read it yourself because at the moment, players dont seem to understand the premise of the new guidelines. Its to ensure no one is immune unlike the old guidelines.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-02-2018, 03:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: So what you're saying is that groups can no longer go to war? If so that is freaking stupid as shit.

I mean...When could they?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(06-02-2018, 03:02 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

I never said that. As I say again please read the guidelines. The guidelines state if Groups get too aggressive they can be dragged into war. You need to stop listening to what people are writing here and read it yourself because at the moment, players dont seem to understand the premise of the new guidelines. Its to ensure no one is immune unlike the old guidelines.

What do you mean by too aggresive though? You need to make it clear, what makes it too aggresive?
(06-02-2018, 03:06 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

What do you mean by too aggresive though? You need to make it clear, what makes it too aggresive?

Threatening behaviour, continuous slander. ETC. Stuff that would make an Aggressive Group want to retaliate.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I'd like just to say something from an objective POV.
If this was an update to push, why pushing it 24 hours before the terms?
Why removing "Passive Clans"? Passive Clans have been part of FL since a long time.
What is the future of current "Passive Clans"?
What was the purpose to add "Warfare"?

Thank you.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Baskingner, General Rickets
(06-02-2018, 03:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

Threatening behaviour, continuous slander. ETC. Stuff that would make an Aggressive Group want to retaliate.

So then what is wrong with Jan delcaring war knowing that he said that Lucky have been 24/7 slandering and talking shit?
(06-02-2018, 02:04 PM)Yonno Wrote: The fact that Lucky 7 was changed from a clan to a group while this "change" happened, is a big freaking lol to me.
Seems to me like someone is either loopholing to get "immunity" (which is still freaking stupid to me), or just a plain coward.

Edit: I've said it many times before when I was a staff member, clans and groups are a mess.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(06-02-2018, 03:18 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 03:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

So then what is wrong with Jan delcaring war knowing that he said that Lucky have been 24/7 slandering and talking shit?

Well its on hold at the moment because from what I have read the comments were OOC comments. Which you cannot use to declare war. As well as other factors. I am not saying it isnt happen it just needs to be discussed between us all.
Regards,
Joe Joe

I've told you before those comments were IC, as backed up by this chat:

[Image: hZWUEWK.jpg]

Why do you keep on using new made up excuses?
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Dragnort_, JoshZ, Grape
First of all, I respect and admire Clan Officers for dedicating their time to Fearless - I really do.
But it seems very strange to me, and also very unrealistic that Lucky7 was able to act like he/they did, and yet not face any consequences.
Passive or not, if you choose to interact with an aggressive Clan like Cammoro, in the way it was done, you shouldn't be able to run away from it.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 3 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Baskingner, Yonno, Spartan_KCT