I own Fearless RP?
Does anyone know him? He needs help.

Lots of people have been asking me for help thinking im admin, its really annoying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happens to be too, even tho I still wear my own tag, they still think I'm an admin at times, its really weird.
Yeah lots of people /pm me in game. I just say, "Sorry im not admin, please use @." Because im kind.
It happens alot, it does get irritating at times but i have a soft heart lol so i do help people alot
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Sometimes it happens to me also..

Damn annoying.
The following 7 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, tQto, ForceGhost, 7rozen_7ear_, Caboose, Anakonda, FuttBucker24
Im guessing your used to it. I feel sorry for all the admins.
(02-03-2012, 06:58 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Sometimes it happens to me also..

Damn annoying.

I can imagine.
I feel sorry for you, buddy.

You can always cry on my shoulder.
I got like hundreds of hundres pm that says something like, "Could i be an super admin?" "Why is the server down?" "UNBUN ME PLZZ!" Stuff like that, i usually just ignore it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-05-2012, 09:16 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I got like hundreds of hundres pm that says something like, "Could i be an super admin?" "Why is the server down?" "UNBUN ME PLZZ!" Stuff like that, i usually just ignore it.

[Image: pirate_story.JPG]
Dare to think!
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Sommer
(02-05-2012, 09:26 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 09:16 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I got like hundreds of hundres pm that says something like, "Could i be an super admin?" "Why is the server down?" "UNBUN ME PLZZ!" Stuff like that, i usually just ignore it.

[Image: pirate_story.JPG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Anakonda