Flood AMA
(10-31-2017, 05:09 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 04:51 PM)Falc Wrote: Just checked ya insta, how long did it take for you to grow your hair that long?

Those are my models lol

Lmao, fair enough.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Floodify
(10-31-2017, 05:01 PM)Zona Wrote: Are you going to contribute to FL one day with your skills?

What skills? Overall I'm done contributing to FL. When you're being made out as a bad guy by the owner you tend to not really want to help agai(Im not rrly pissed with Soul himself, but rather how he is in his position.. hes chill outside of FL)

(10-31-2017, 05:04 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: What is your honest opinion on the teacher rank? Do you find it unnecessary or necessary or anything else for that matter?
Im not asking this because I happen to be a teacher, I am genuinly curious what your opinion is.

Well it kind of is/as a trial rank for moderator/trial admin rank.. which sucks. Its core purpose is good if it was allowed to spread their wings a bit more.. not in terms of authority, but tools etc. Its really just for admins to see if they can be good admins, I feel.. even though thats not the purpose really. If done right its a really good idea, if wrong.. then its just another worthless rank for people to satisfy their egos. Maybe have some sort of reward system outside of staff; we all do free stuff to gain SOMETHING.. be it a status, recognition, secrets or rewards.

It needs some fundamental re-work. But the idea is good.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Baskingner, Zona, Luna, Penguin.
Honest opinion about me, say what your heart feels. What I was like from start to this date when we met?
(10-31-2017, 11:13 PM)Viljo Wrote: Honest opinion about me, say what your heart feels. What I was like from start to this date when we met?

Kind of had this perception of you being a bit weird and clown of the class, kind of. I guess it has stuck, but we haven't interacted much.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Viljo
(11-01-2017, 12:12 PM)Floodify Wrote: being a bit weird and clown of the class

You're not wrong there bud Wink
I am very laid back and I hate to take things too seriously.
1. How many IPhone cases are sold a day in a discount store(E.g. Poundland)?
2. Fav Food?
3. Fav Animal?
4. Sausage?
5. How many shells can a sea shell seller sell?
6. What is love?
7. I wanted 7 questions and couldn't think of another?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(11-01-2017, 07:27 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: 1. How many IPhone cases are sold a day in a discount store(E.g. Poundland)?
2. Fav Food?
3. Fav Animal?
4. Sausage?
5. How many shells can a sea shell seller sell?
6. What is love?
7. I wanted 7 questions and couldn't think of another?

1. Enough
2. Five Guys burger
3. Fuck no
4. What stupid question is this?
5. A reason to justify your crave to feed your own ego and dampen your feelings of loneliness
7. You should be ashamed
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you was in Soulrippers shoes, what would you do right now, if you was inactive etc with not much input?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • dawson270500
(11-02-2017, 11:19 AM)Falc Wrote: If you was in Soulrippers shoes, what would you do right now, if you was inactive etc with not much input?

I would do what Temar and that whole split was about; hand over the management to Temar or whoever was up for it, establish an actual working hierarchy of ranks (SA's should be treated as SA's, and whatever respect and authority that comes with it). But financially I would still be involved (can't blame soul for wanting a penny), but sacrifice a portion of the monthly incomes to the community in form of development and financial aid to any contributions.

Honestly, SoulRipper is in it for the money.. that's quite evident and totally understandable. But he needs someone to take his place as a manager, because that's not his role anymore (he was a very distant one throughout my time overall). I briefly was a manager-ish and had a lot of possibility to do pretty much whatever because we were on the same level, but there's just some parts that were far to inconvenient, which is indeed caused by his absence. He's very short-sighted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DreeBott, Falc, Lewwings
What do you mean by “SAs should be treated as SAs”? Are you implying that you think SAs should boss around the Staff team, or lead by example?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]