Flood AMA
ask me about any staff secret!!!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Why are you acting biggie? Do you need to get sorted again?!
What’s your opinion on the current staff team, compared to the staff a few years back? Have standards risen, lowered? Is it easier to get staff or harder, etc?
(10-30-2017, 04:34 PM)Jan Wrote: Why are you acting biggie? Do you need to get sorted again?!

why you acting black
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • britannia
Favourite moment as staff?
Will you ever return?
How now brown cow?
Opinions on Estleback now?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:34 PM)Jan Wrote: Why are you acting biggie? Do you need to get sorted again?!

why you acting black

I'm asking the questions 'round here, not you!
Should I make an AMA?
(10-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Falc Wrote: What’s your opinion on the current staff team, compared to the staff a few years back? Have standards risen, lowered? Is it easier to get staff or harder, etc?

The difference between the two staff teams are very very clear, better for worse. I personally think the old team was better, but I'm pretty nostalgic so being objective is kind of hard. The team back then was very restrictive and it was almost an elitist group - which was bad because it was quite the "Uh I'm better, so stfu" and people got drawn to those staff members .. which left a small minority exposed and vulnerable. I was fond of the elitist system, because for me I looked up to those people and had an immense respect.. but I know some disagreed immensely with that and I totally understand it. Difference now is that the staff feel like one of the people, which I feel inherits alot of biasness and not quite the respect towards the staff members.. I feel as people are more cocky towards staff now, and I think that's wrong because believe it or not.. it's a lot of work. But it's more democractic, indeed. And that's good.. but certain stuff needs to be transparent (so Soul cant lie and get away with it, for example)

Imo, standards has lowered.. But it has allowed some great admins to arise, so it's always a silver lining to things. I like it when it's strict and tidy, but it's less "work" in staff now and more "play". But it's really cool to have experienced this new staff team, I just feel extremely old and dinasour-alike.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falc, NJperry, Link, Bowiii, Byra, Penguin.
(10-30-2017, 04:36 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Favourite moment as staff?
Will you ever return?
How now brown cow?
Opinions on Estleback now?
  • when temar acknowledged me and blew me up n' stuff
  • nah, past my bedtime
  • what?
  • i think Link is running it according to his vision and I like it, but I don't have much info about it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Lewwings, Penguin.
(10-30-2017, 04:36 PM)Jan Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Floodify Wrote:

why you acting black

I'm asking the questions 'round here, not you!

huh? wheres the question mark?
Kind Regards,
Floodify