Discussion on British Politics
(05-25-2017, 06:32 AM)TieDye Wrote: Imagine if on fearless you had grinded 50k. You are taxed more than the rest of the server and the president is giving your money to people afking.

That is the most fucking amazing comparison I have ever read xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Bobby, Wolven
(05-25-2017, 06:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 06:07 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 10:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 09:57 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I want my money to go to good use, not to some "working" class mug scrounging on benefits.

Yeah cuz that isn't complete and utter crap?

There's a difference between working class and the Job Centre lot, so don't put us under the same brush.
if someone works hard they will soon leave working class.
AHAHAHAHAAH

I love your jokes

You know

If someone keeps buying lottery tickets, they'll be a millionaire
My dad was working class once and so was my mother. They both started working in shops and my dad worked in a restaurant as a kitchen porter. He was never embarrassed as work was not embarrassing, it shows you are trying to live a better life and are doing something productive. Both of them wanted something much better, they did some investigation and they studied very hard and they have gotten to where they are now. I would compare this to the American dream but it's the UK dream. None of this would have been possible and I probably wouldn't be sitting here if labour was in control while they were working hard to progress in life. You can  achieve anything if you put your mind to it and put some time and hard work. With labour this is impossible as they openly advertise laziness and ultimately create the divide between the Rich and Working.

My mum's a teaching assistant. Works in lower years, and it's not exactly a job for the faint-hearted. 
Explain to me how a full-time single mother can become middle class with 3 children. I wouldn't call that job laziness.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Archer
(05-25-2017, 06:59 AM)connbob Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 10:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 09:57 PM)connbob Wrote: Yeah cuz that isn't complete and utter crap?

There's a difference between working class and the Job Centre lot, so don't put us under the same brush.
if someone works hard they will soon leave working class.
AHAHAHAHAAH

I love your jokes

You know

My dad was working class once and so was my mother. They both started working in shops and my dad worked in a restaurant as a kitchen porter. He was never embarrassed as work was not embarrassing, it shows you are trying to live a better life and are doing something productive. Both of them wanted something much better, they did some investigation and they studied very hard and they have gotten to where they are now. I would compare this to the American dream but it's the UK dream. None of this would have been possible and I probably wouldn't be sitting here if labour was in control while they were working hard to progress in life. You can  achieve anything if you put your mind to it and put some time and hard work. With labour this is impossible as they openly advertise laziness and ultimately create the divide between the Rich and Working.

My mum's a teaching assistant. Works in lower years, and it's not exactly a job for the faint-hearted. 
Explain to me how a full-time single mother can become middle class with 3 children. I wouldn't call that job laziness.
It takes time and lots of it. She will one day become a teacher, and then a head teacher.
(05-25-2017, 07:08 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 06:59 AM)connbob Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 10:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote: if someone works hard they will soon leave working class.
AHAHAHAHAAH

I love your jokes

You know

It takes time and lots of it. She will one day become a teacher, and then a head teacher.

Been a teaching assistant for 10 years, plenty of time
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Molyneux481
you know all this shit could be 10x simpler if only you returned to us and let us reestablish the North Sea Empire.
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Marty, Archer
Quite funny,the rich establishment causes unemployment with their policies and then blame it on the laid-off workers
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-25-2017, 05:46 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If Britain was under Labour Government, when I work hard and for example, start earning over £50,000 a year, I don't want to be paying 50 percent of that in taxes. Hell. No. I earned that money, I should be putting that toward my well-being, my family's well-being and other important causes. If anything, Labour encourages people not to work.

The things that taxes will always increase! Also you keep saying you work hard for your money but aren't you just a floor assistant in Marks and Spencer's? I personally don't want the national minimum wage to go up because businesses won't be able to afford staff, this would decrease jons and potentially close down business. It would a also increase the pricing on every product! This is why I won't be voting for labour

(05-25-2017, 01:52 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 05:46 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If Britain was under Labour Government, when I work hard and for example, start earning over £50,000 a year, I don't want to be paying 50 percent of that in taxes. Hell. No. I earned that money, I should be putting that toward my well-being, my family's well-being and other important causes. If anything, Labour encourages people not to work.

The things that taxes will always increase! Also you keep saying you work hard for your money but aren't you just a floor assistant in Marks and Spencer's? I personally don't want the national minimum wage to go up because businesses won't be able to afford staff, this would decrease jons and potentially close down business. It would a also increase the pricing on every product! This is why I won't be voting for labour

I am a "floor assistant" at M&S. But it will not be my career. I will work hard at University and reap the rewards. I was more talking about my future, not my current arrangement.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Molyneux481, juicyorange, Wolven
Ah okay, fair enough then

I would categorise myself as middle class and my parents are conservative and I was brought up in an extremely conservative area of England, however I will be voting Labour in the upcoming general election. People may complain about Labour's manifesto and how they claim to abolish tuition fees and the right are likely to hop on the bandwagon and claim that this is economically impossible, however with the tax increase it is nothing dramatic, we will only be forging a small amount of our wages to the people of Britain. Think of it like this, I highly doubt many of you would say that you don't want to hand over your money to the NHS, because it is an essential service that benefits us all, I believe university to be an essential service for us all too.

Over the coming years under the Conservative party they aim to rise tuition fees each year and even to this day, after I go to university the year after mine will have to pay a considerable amount more for their education than I do just because they were born a year after me, this isn't right. The Conservatives have identified that many of us going to university aren't getting degree level jobs and they want to combat this by rising the tuition fees, as they aim to make it look less appealing to those in the lower social classes. This isn't right, education should be a meritocracy (everyone is given an equal chance), I have seen many stereotypes thrown throughout this page claiming that the working class aren't working hard and so they don't deserve your tax and this may be true for some, but what about the people who have worked tirelessly, have achieved amazing grades throughout their years in education, however we put up a blockade from them advancing further in university due to their financial situation which they have found themselves in simply because of their parents decisions in life. This isn't right. This isn't the only reason I am voting for Labour of course, but as a person going to university soon this is of course going to be something that interests me in the Labour party.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 6 users Like Divey's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Eclipze, Archer, Molyneux481, Conn, Awestruck