How to make Fearless great again
(03-23-2017, 09:15 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:36 PM)Midget Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 09:04 AM)DVN Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 09:00 AM)Midget Wrote: I just think V2d should be the only server so more people start playing on 1 server.

That makes no sense though at the moment, you're basically saying you'd like majority of people to switch over to a map they like less than the current. I understand a lot of people play v4b1 cause V2D is just dead 24/7 but it wouldn't help FL in any way. We need something totally different or at least another map that people are going to play.

Well, I am just going out of personal experience.

My computer can only handle v2d, it can't play v4b1, I can only assume many others have the same problem. I wrote more in depth about what I think the problem is somewhere in this thread.

If i were to sum it up in one sentence... Why limit the game to people with good systems? 
How many potential players are we loosing?

the problem with v2d is that the map so old now that none of the textures are just on the workshop, so people either have to buy CSS or go download all the CSS texture which takes the piss
I don't think that is the root cause of V2D's problems. I suggest that it is a map that has been used for a long time and the community has grow tired of it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Unban half the community because those were the players who made FL.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Eclipze, Goat
stop with v2d and spend that money on advertisement
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

The following 1 user Likes mobiledove's post:
  • chopchop1614
(03-23-2017, 09:32 PM)Rukka Wrote: Unban half the community because those were the players who made FL.

Unban lots of minges and people who broke the rules to get banned in the first place? Great initiative kid.
Fearless is still Great. If any of you had actually read "An Interview with SoulRipper" Credits to Link66.
Then you'd see that when they spoke about the v2d server SoulRipper stated they were planning something to happen in the soon close future.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-24-2017, 08:27 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 09:32 PM)Rukka Wrote: Unban half the community because those were the players who made FL.

Unban lots of minges and people who broke the rules to get banned in the first place? Great initiative kid.
Fearless is still Great. If any of you had actually read "An Interview with SoulRipper" Credits to Link66.
Then you'd see that when they spoke about the v2d server SoulRipper stated they were planning something to happen in the soon close future.

I think this might be in regards to the split, not just everyone who is banned.

That's a great point though, putting ideas forward is great but there's no real backbone to discussing the fall of V2D, they'll be working on something internally.
Guys there's no secret to life I think some of you are over complicating things.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Unban all the old Crimson order guy. Kippsee, cox, Ghostkiller and so. Way more action on the server

Yea, they helped Fearless become a better place when they got banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The following 6 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Reebs, Spear, Random, DVN, Marty, Floodify
Lol, everyone has already been unbanned like a yarr ago. No offence if they have another perms already then they probably deserve it...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Who says that the majority of those permed atm will even care to come back or even know that they have even been
Unpermed lol unless someone tells them.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]