Forums ded
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 09:45 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!  Best shitpost of the subforum right here.  Best thing I can say, if they would have followed ToS, they'd still be here.  Best to find yourself a place to talk that doesn't have rules.

You have really shite sense of humor if this made you laugh that hard..
Just felt like pointing that out.

And I've been banned recently for ToS when I broke no ToS, with which I just want to point out not every ban is as justified.
Don't go putting blind faith in a team/people you barely or not at all know.
Don't be so naive.

Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.
It's only because someone else found out about what sebasti did that it ended up with his ban, since Avgar had been protecting him for ages from that ban until then.
On the outside he was just a shitposter, but nobody knew he was also kind of a useful informant for Fearless.

Reading that this is now how i see sebasti
[Image: 270?cb=20111108201854]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote: Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.

What  Huh
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(12-15-2016, 01:04 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote: Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.

What  Huh

You wouldn't know as a mere moderator Wink
(12-15-2016, 12:04 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 09:45 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!  Best shitpost of the subforum right here.  Best thing I can say, if they would have followed ToS, they'd still be here.  Best to find yourself a place to talk that doesn't have rules.

You have really shite sense of humor if this made you laugh that hard..
Just felt like pointing that out.

And I've been banned recently for ToS when I broke no ToS, with which I just want to point out not every ban is as justified.
Don't go putting blind faith in a team/people you barely or not at all know.
Don't be so naive.

Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.
It's only because someone else found out about what sebasti did over half a year ago that it ended up with his ban, since Avgar had been protecting him for ages from that ban until then.
On the outside he was just a shitposter, but nobody knew he was also kind of a useful informant for Fearless.

lmao shitposter sebasti the undercover secret agent
Y'all need something better to do with your time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Random, Feffe
(12-15-2016, 01:05 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:

What  Huh

No offense agorith, but get a job honestly, you're what, 20 years old(?) yet act cool cause you have super secret intel on a 13 year old "shitposter", get some friends that are your own age, hilarious that you called me immature
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Willem de Walrus, god, Haarek
Hold up, Joulle. Are you saying that the staff team "ruined the forums" because a single person got himself in trouble? Jeez, open your eyes. The staff team did nothing but their duties..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:05 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:

What  Huh

No offense agorith, but get a job honestly, you're what, 20 years old(?) yet act cool cause you have super secret intel on a 13 year old "shitposter", get some friends that are your own age, hilarious that you called me immature

I've got a job, majority of my friends are older than me, any other petty insults to throw at me?
And how am I acting immature or cool by just saying something people didn't know before?
In case you didn't get it, the line you've replied to was a joke.

All I was saying is that sebasti deserved a little more credit, he wasn't just a shitposter.
He helped the team trough many sensitive cases, so it wouldn't be fair that the team now acts as if he was some worthless shitposter.
Nice knowing this is what's left of the forums lol made up controversy drama followed by empty promises that things will change for the better, awe's right i need to do something better with my time lol.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Agorith, Awestruck
(12-15-2016, 02:30 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Nice knowing this is what's left of the forums lol made up controversy drama followed by empty promises that things will change for the better, awe's right i need to do something better with my time lol.

Exactly.