What Annoys you?
(08-01-2016, 10:23 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 10:16 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 10:02 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Asslickers, and cringy people

[Image: One_Percenter_in_suit1.jpg]

*COUGH*

I thank you for this lovely advertisement of yours, I thank you for spreading my name.  Oh and it seems you have a cough, try going to your local GP about that one.

Buddy, For future, i suggest you keep your pictures of your genitalia to yourself...

[Image: 2015]
[Image: Shrimp_main.jpg]

Was that post really needed? User warned for an insulting/disrespectful post toward another user.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Video removed.
(08-02-2016, 12:27 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: Video removed.
This thread was obviously created to advertise this, seeing as the OP is a part of this
What a pathetic and shameless way to advertise, and immature from your side @von tempski
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Baskingner
What is your problem Greed? Always fucking negative, for fuck sake man
Being forced to make a decision between two communities, having to pick between one set of friends and another with no suitable outcome.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Link
(08-02-2016, 01:05 AM)Falc Wrote: Being forced to make a decision between two communities, having to pick between one set of friends and another with no suitable outcome.

That is deep
[Image: eek_2.png]
Reebs talking about Lacrosse and just Lacrosse in-general.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(08-01-2016, 10:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Why do you not keep this in your signature?
Unnecessary considering you already have a signature, you could just add it in the place it's supposed to be in.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-02-2016, 02:37 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 10:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Why do you not keep this in your signature?
Unnecessary considering you already have a signature, you could just add it in the place it's supposed to be in.

Cause then I gotta scroll to see the whole thing on the theme I use.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-02-2016, 03:04 AM)Reebs Wrote: Cause then I gotta scroll to see the whole thing on the theme I use.
Lower the size of the signature something like 60 pixels or less and you can include it. If you ask me it also looks better when it's smaller.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.