GCSEs
Results day tomorrow, good luck if any of you here are receiving them!
Regards,
aviator
Good luck to everyone who are taking their GCSEs this week Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
And A Levels Wink

fml
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Ratatoskrr
Well I got gcse edexcel biology tomorrow for core science
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I've just completed two weeks of my exams, I have done 12 so far. Core science, Ethics, Sociology and English I have completed fully now Smile
Done my Y10 exams, thank the lord. Good luck to anyone sitting them after half term!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Lol xD
(05-30-2016, 09:18 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Done my Y10 exams, thank the lord. Good luck to anyone sitting them after half term!

By any chance you got any underage drinking teens and alcoholic rats
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-30-2016, 11:51 AM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 09:18 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Done my Y10 exams, thank the lord. Good luck to anyone sitting them after half term!

By any chance you got any underage drinking teens and alcoholic rats

or stoned hydrocarbons* XD

also, if we are learning in order to pass tests, i believe everyone has lost sight in the point of learning... :'c

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-30-2016, 10:12 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Lol xD

Hmm?

(05-30-2016, 12:14 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: also, if we are learning in order to pass tests, i believe everyone has lost sight in the point of learning... :'c

Indeed, this is very true and quite worrying in my opinion. I've picked subjects I have a passion for as I'm doing A-levels now but I viewed GCSEs as just a stepping stone to A-levels but my view has since changed. However, that's not the case for everyone and I completely understand, it's hard to enjoy subjects and learning at school when it isn't suited for learning... a lot of my teachers literally teach the exams and that takes the fun out of the subject completely. :/
Regards,
aviator