Farewell
(05-08-2016, 01:36 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: [Image: 52109477.jpg]

fuck off with your fancy memes please
[Image: 63503122.jpg]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(05-08-2016, 04:29 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: [Image: 63503122.jpg]

go fuck yourself
(05-08-2016, 05:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:29 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: [Image: 63503122.jpg]

go fuck yourself

Wow you have one foul mouth for this forums to be honest I don't understand you, you make no sense just please leave this server
(05-07-2016, 11:39 AM)Vypre Wrote: Hi,
I am Vypre, Formerly JackZ, A teacher on FL.
Recently i have been extremely bored with Fearless and noticed that it is heading down a slippery slope.
At first they all said that FL was dying and i did not believe them, But recently the servers population has decreased massively, V2D has died completely and v33x is dying. The Population of the servers is the lowest its been in a couple of years, i am leaving because of this.

I would used to spawn into v2d and be surrounded by people at spawn, with cars driving past and away, a full scoreboard, from a don and full corleone mafia to a president and a full government, SRU and cops. OOC used to be so active, a new message posted in every second or so by a different person, but now; it's dead, nobody speaking.
But now, i spawn in and see nothing, nobody around, no cars driving, no president, about one cop, and no SRU. Passive RP completely dead on v2d. (Which i hate anyway so its all good).

So, that's it, im leaving. 
You may see me on the servers from time to time for special events, raiding the president or generally just being a freaking nob head. (In admin opions).

I would like to mention some people i have met in my time on FL for the good, or for the bad.

Inferno - First friend i ever made on FL, really good friend ever since. We'll keep in touch mate.

Mollypop - Second friend i ever made on FL along with Inferno, absolute legend, you're definitely one of the most friendliest people on FL.

GHOSTK1LL3R - Absolute freaking legend, Great friend, Great leader, best Shot on FL forever and always, you will be missed. Will keep in touch.

Falcao - Tad bit of a smackhead but also a legend, Will keep in touch.

Cox - Lad, just a Lad, Jawline sharper than a knife.

Kippsee - WITH THE NERDY MATES

AwestruckBullet - Joined a bit late into my journey on FL, but still an amazing friend, stay in touch.

Everyone in the Crimson Order - Stay cool, Keep the server into Shooting, don't let Passive RP take over.

Pear - PICKLE

Skummet - PICKLE

SnowredWolf - PICKLE

Marvin - You probably won't see this, but your a freaking A-Legend mate, i freaking love you.

Jonas - You also probably won't see, but.... FUCKA YOU BIC BOI! (Love you man!)

Coollittleman - Black man Tyreece Smile

Random Gamer - Gimmie your knife, but seriously do it.

Hitman - FEAR RP IS OFF I WAS ASSAULTED

NightHawkd - TECHNICALLY, FEAR RP IS OFF

GreeD^ - Greedykins Smile

JoshZ - Love you mate, Absolute Legend.

John silver - You pikey'd my vault but your still a freaking legend.

Foxirius - Still salty i got him permed probably, will go through his computer files for 29083525 hours to find evidence of me breaking rules.

Cookiro and Sebasti - You're both absolute beans. Keep licking each other. I hope you both leave also.

CodedBrain - Best developer, actually updated the servers and kept players incoming.

MJ - INNNNETTTTT, top welsh lad.

Avgar - Update the server, or it will die completely.

Lesanka - Tell your boyfriend to update FL thx 

Poop - Legend, keep fighting man.

Jax - Where'd you go man, You're a top friend message me Smile

If i didn't mention you it doesnt mean i don't like you, it just means you weren't fun enough to play with so i forgot about you <3

If i ever insulted you it was just for shits and gigs and i'd probably do it again.
Don't take offence, it's just an opinon Smile

I'm heartbroken for two reasons Sad
Hey! And fuck off scammer.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • cookiro
(05-09-2016, 12:44 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Hey! And fuck off scammer.

You need to let that go
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • Random
(05-08-2016, 07:02 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 05:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:29 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: [Image: 63503122.jpg]

go fuck yourself

Wow you have one foul mouth for this forums to be honest I don't understand you, you make no sense just please leave this server

do you not understand a joke? we're friends and its just for the banter.
seriously lmao
Suh dude! Keep me on steam pickle!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
b y e
t h a n k g o d y o u ' r e g o n e
: )
The following 1 user Likes cookiro's post:
  • sebasti161