Farewell
Hi,
I am Vypre, Formerly JackZ, A teacher on FL.
Recently i have been extremely bored with Fearless and noticed that it is heading down a slippery slope.
At first they all said that FL was dying and i did not believe them, But recently the servers population has decreased massively, V2D has died completely and v33x is dying. The Population of the servers is the lowest its been in a couple of years, i am leaving because of this.

I would used to spawn into v2d and be surrounded by people at spawn, with cars driving past and away, a full scoreboard, from a don and full corleone mafia to a president and a full government, SRU and cops. OOC used to be so active, a new message posted in every second or so by a different person, but now; it's dead, nobody speaking.
But now, i spawn in and see nothing, nobody around, no cars driving, no president, about one cop, and no SRU. Passive RP completely dead on v2d. (Which i hate anyway so its all good).

So, that's it, im leaving. 
You may see me on the servers from time to time for special events, raiding the president or generally just being a fucking nob head. (In admin opions).

I would like to mention some people i have met in my time on FL for the good, or for the bad.

Inferno - First friend i ever made on FL, really good friend ever since. We'll keep in touch mate.

Mollypop - Second friend i ever made on FL along with Inferno, absolute legend, you're definitely one of the most friendliest people on FL.

GHOSTK1LL3R - Absolute fucking legend, Great friend, Great leader, best Shot on FL forever and always, you will be missed. Will keep in touch.

Falcao - Tad bit of a smackhead but also a legend, Will keep in touch.

Cox - Lad, just a Lad, Jawline sharper than a knife.

Kippsee - WITH THE NERDY MATES

AwestruckBullet - Joined a bit late into my journey on FL, but still an amazing friend, stay in touch.

Everyone in the Crimson Order - Stay cool, Keep the server into Shooting, don't let Passive RP take over.

Pear - PICKLE

Skummet - PICKLE

SnowredWolf - PICKLE

Marvin - You probably won't see this, but your a fucking A-Legend mate, i fucking love you.

Jonas - You also probably won't see, but.... FUCKA YOU BIC BOI! (Love you man!)

Coollittleman - Black man Tyreece :)

Random Gamer - Gimmie your knife, but seriously do it.

Hitman - FEAR RP IS OFF I WAS ASSAULTED

NightHawkd - TECHNICALLY, FEAR RP IS OFF

GreeD^ - Greedykins :)

JoshZ - Love you mate, Absolute Legend.

John silver - You pikey'd my vault but your still a fucking legend.

Foxirius - Still salty i got him permed probably, will go through his computer files for 29083525 hours to find evidence of me breaking rules.

Cookiro and Sebasti - You're both absolute beans. Keep licking each other. I hope you both leave also.

CodedBrain - Best developer, actually updated the servers and kept players incoming.

MJ - INNNNETTTTT, top welsh lad.

Avgar - Update the server, or it will die completely.

Lesanka - Tell your boyfriend to update FL thx 

Poop - Legend, keep fighting man.

Jax - Where'd you go man, You're a top friend message me :)

If i didn't mention you it doesnt mean i don't like you, it just means you weren't fun enough to play with so i forgot about you <3

If i ever insulted you it was just for shits and gigs and i'd probably do it again.
Don't take offence, it's just an opinon :)
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pear
Good bye Spitfire
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • JackZ
(05-07-2016, 11:44 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: Good bye Spitfire

Spitroast*
Wait wot, how did i you get me perma?

bye m9
I know how you feel and I agree with it, v2d is pretty much dead now sadly. See you JackZ!
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • JackZ
bye you shithead Smile
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • JackZ
SUHH DUDE

Seeya Jack mate. I know we will keep in touch, you're a great guy and friend ini.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • JackZ
See ya Spitroast Katana. We'll still fuck about and minge for the bants. It's been a Rad journey dude, keep kick flipping loser.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
Goodbye Mothafucka.
Just an opinion.
Would do again. 10 times over.
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • JackZ
Goodbye. Good luck with whatever you want to do. Please don't contact me on steam again.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • cookiro