[Unofficial] Shadow Wolf Corporation [SWC]
(03-19-2016, 01:17 AM)Hostage Wrote: The clan is nice . I hope to meet in person Smile

Wink
Name: FyroLaddeh
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55918111
Hours: 480
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>:
Why do you wish to join us?: In my opinion, I think it is much better to fight in a group then fight alone, the time I have spent most on this server is me fighting hordes of people alone and it seems a bit too hard after awhile, especially when there are 6 of them. I like to be apart of groups because feeling like I am contributing is better than simply assassinating people on my own.
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: The Luchesse Family
Strengths / weaknesses: Strengths - Gun Accuracy , Building , Strategy
Weaknesses - Finances (lol)
How many days a week do you play?: I play mostly on the weekdays but I am on also during the week. But since I live in America, on the weekdays I will come at around the time of 8 PM GMT, which is when I come home after school.
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]
Any other notes: No.
(03-28-2016, 11:54 PM)FyroLaddie Wrote: Name: FyroLaddeh
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55918111
Hours: 480
Why do you wish to join us?: In my opinion, I think it is much better to fight in a group then fight alone, the time I have spent most on this server is me fighting hordes of people alone and it seems a bit too hard after awhile, especially when there are 6 of them. I like to be apart of groups because feeling like I am contributing is better than simply assassinating people on my own.
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: The Luchesse Family
Strengths / weaknesses: Strengths - Gun Accuracy , Building , Strategy
Weaknesses - Finances (lol)
How many days a week do you play?: I play mostly on the weekdays but I am on also during the week. But since I live in America, on the weekdays I will come at around the time of 8 PM GMT, which is when I come home after school.
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]
Any other notes: No.
You're application has been accepted. Come to me when you next see me in-game.
I starred in this trailer Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Joe Joe
NameSadH-Log ek123
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:110635317
Hours:249+
Why do you wish to join us?:well I applied for the emergency services but they never came back to me so I saw your video and I thought this would be a perfect clan for me as I am in my element
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses:can't decide
How many days a week do you play?:6
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x]
Any other notes:I love doing passive rp
Shadow Wolf: Operation Reboot
Attention Shadow Wolf Corp and associates! We are entering the final stages of planning for codename "Operation Reboot". Throughout Evocity in the next couple of weeks you will be seeing our organisation a whole lot from within the government and freelance work and we now offer a special deal to all who require our services: $500 for 1-5 bodyguards and $300 for our assassination services! This deal will only be available until the end of Operation Reboot and afterwards prices will revert to normal.

Operation Reboot though is not just about low prices, oh no. This Operation will be key to eliminating a whole bunch of key figures in the city (or protecting them if the money is right) along with executing ANY dictators who may take over in the upcoming weeks. 

While we will be ending a lot of groups throughout these next few days we do wish to implore you to join us in this operation as vacancies for associates are now open! If you wish to join us for this week only under the flag of Shadow Wolf and aid our crusade for a nation under one flag (our flag) then please post a reply to this announcement using the following format.
------------------------------------
Clan Name:

Owner Steam ID:

Why you wish to join us:
------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.
[b]An E-Mail has arrived to the SWC[/b]

Hello Shadow Wolf Corportaion,

WE recived your letter, your offer is being concidered.

Regards, 

The Syndicate 
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Name:
SteamID:
Hours: 689
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: Temar
Why do you wish to join us?: idk seems good man
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: MEGA, Waite
Strengths / weaknesses: Idk I can fit like 2 ping pong balls in my mouth , I can bench press a small child, preferabbly mexican / I can't read, shit aim, don't have microphone, am mute, bed bound, live in war zone
How many days a week do you play?: 9
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x] (Microphone is cup and string)
Any other notes:

Ayy lmao
(07-20-2016, 10:20 AM)Ph4ntom Wrote: Name:
SteamID:
Strengths / weaknesses: Idk I can fit like 2 ping pong balls in my mouth , I can bench press a small child, preferabbly mexican / I can't read, shit aim, don't have microphone, am mute, bed bound, live in war zone
Any other notes:

Ayy lmao
Under discussion.
(07-20-2016, 10:20 AM)Ph4ntom Wrote: Name:
SteamID:
Any other notes:

Ayy lmao

Accepted. Seem like a good ol' potato.