[Unofficial] Shadow Wolf Corporation [SWC]
Heart 
Shadow Wolf Corporation
We at Shadow Wolf Corporation are a clan who work towards the goal of brotherhood and a true alliance that can best all who oppose us. We are not an evil organization - our actions may, at times, seem unethical but the goal is always in sight. We are much like cockroaches, you stomp on us and we will rise back up to fight another day, you find us in the dark recesses of Evocity and at times in plain sight but you will never know it. We have connections in the Evocity government at almost all times, multiple presidents have been in our ranks and have governed under an iron fist with our assistance and we drink to many more.

The seal of the pack
We have a beautifully designed seal created by SlyFox's own Lucas "Hostage" Andrew back in 2012/13.

Introduction To Services

Our creed and rules

Rule 1) Address higher ranking members with the title "Boss" unless told not to by said member.
Rule 2) Listen to commands given by pack members who outrank you - you may give your opinion but after if they ignore it or dismiss it once do not bring it back up again.
Rule 3) Once you join pick a pack-brother, this man will protect you with his life and in-turn you will protect his. If you betray your pack-brother then you betray the pack. You shall treat him like a VIP and he shall treat you like one.
Rule 4) Stand your ground, do not cower or holster weapons unless instructed.
Rule 5Stick to formations and do not go out of line.
Rule 6Do not join expecting a life of money and women, we are not all about personal riches. We are brothers. Yes, we will try our best to get you money but your belongings are the clans belongings and the clans belongings are yours.
Rule 6If you run out of ammo in a raid / don't have a weapon wait until we (if we do) all die and then charge with your knife shouting "Death Blitz!". 
Rule 7You have the right to take on solo contracts (you alone killing for money) but must have your job as "Shadow Wolf Assassination Agency - <RANK>" and must direct them at some point to some of the other services we offer on this thread.
Rule 8If someone has betrayed the clan or broken the CC then you shall not cooperate with them and try to avoid them at all costs. If they have been disrespectful you have the full right to deal with them as you see fit.

Formations
We, the pack, use many formations - here they are.

Nexus Elevator formation: One row will be formed at the front with men crouching while another is formed directly behind them with men standing all  armed and firing. This stops team members from soaking up accidental shots by team mates. 

Door Stackup Formation: The team will gather on either side of the door while a designated lockpicker / door breacher will be tasked with taking down the door - members will enter two by two (pack-brothers).

[Image: swc_breach_by_hawkview-d9twra1.jpg]

All In formation: This formation consists of charging the enemy in a cluttered mass, the enemy will either surrender or attempt to fight back. Both are futile, they will die.

[Image: swc_runandgun_by_hawkview-d9twr8u.jpg]

Rope and Cope formation: Breach, rope / blindfold and kidnap target.
[Image: swc_hostage_by_hawkview-d9twr9n.jpg]
Shadow Wolf Corporations Services

We at SWC offer many services raining from assassination to delivery. 

Simple Assassination: We find them and kill them - $2500.00

Injury #1: We find target, stab and assault with knife then leave alive - $700.00

Injury #2: We find target, beat and assault with bat / asp then leave alive - $450.00

Kidnap: We find target, kidnap them and allow you to do what you want with them undisturbed by police. - $1500.00

Execute #1: We find target, kidnap target and kill target with knife - $4000.00

Execute #2: We kidnap target, take them to lake, blindfold them and let them walk into lake and drown. -  $4500.00 (If target lives we will hunt and kill them free of charge)

Delivery #1: We deliver a threatening note to target - $250.00

Delivery #2: We kidnap two targets and execute the one in front of the other - $2000.00 (covers risk of survivor hunting us down)

Delivery #3: We deliver weapons, drugs or other illegal items to a target. - $350.00

Farming: We will grow weed for you when we are supplied pots and seeds and give them to you when done. - $900.00 + supplied pots and seeds.

Security #1: Guard a property. - $2500.00 (President Price: $3000.00)

Security #2: Bodyguard a VIP and protect him with our life. - $3000.00 (President Price: $3500.00)

Membership
If you wish to join our pack you will have to message me through the forums PM system and fill in this template:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
SteamID:
Hours:
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: 
Why do you wish to join us?:
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses:
How many days a week do you play?:
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: []
Any other notes:
--------------------------------------------
Clan Contract
Once you get accepted you must sign a  contract with the clan - this has been implemented due to people joining and betraying us - this may be a game but this is in-fact a legal document.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a contract made between the employer, Shadow Wolf Corporation and the employee ,[insert your name here], for 1 year. 

<insert name here> must not leave the clan during this time and shall follow the rules as long as the contract is valid and shall not work associated with any other clans unless given permission for the contract to be put on temporary hold. <insert name here>'s employer SirMinus is the holder of this contract and is the only person able to put the contract on hold.

[<put date here>]

Employer: SirMinus

Witness: Toxic-San
<Insert picture of signature here>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any breakage in the contract may yield legal troubles. (I'm serious, this is a business afterall).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broadcasts, Updates or upcoming events.

• New clan introduction / trailer coming soon! - Created 05/03/16 by SirMinus (starring clan members).
  • New clan ranks to be added / updated.
  • Possible promotions incoming.
  • New services!
  • New Teamspeak server! - Created 03/03/16 by Jhunterdaw (ts40.freets3.net:10355).
  • "New members" introduction video!
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Altoria, lordofthesilver, Cunix, Ranger
It looks good and well planned. if you like I can give the original immages and the extras I made for Shadow Wolf Smile
Looks interesting, best of luck!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Looking nice, good luck!
Wink 
(02-14-2016, 07:05 AM)Hostage Wrote: It looks good and well planned. if you like I can give the original immages and the extras I made for Shadow Wolf Smile

Sure man, would be highly appreciated.  Cheese
(02-14-2016, 09:40 AM)kippsee Wrote: Looking nice, good luck!

Thanks  Nervous
(02-14-2016, 09:33 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Looks interesting, best of luck!

Diolch  Smile
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • TheMJ
Name: Travis Miles
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45900114
Hours: 347
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>:
Why do you wish to join us?: I need a new clan, and this seems to be a great fit. I love your standards and your pack-brother policy. I feel I would fit in very well here and do well.
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: The Syndicate
Strengths / weaknesses: Strengths: Shooting, charisma, loyalty Weaknesses: Driving, (LAG), keybinds aren't all set yet
How many days a week do you play?: 3
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]
Any other notes:
Name: Jhunterdaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104405690

Hours:160+

Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: Sirminus

Why do you wish to join us?: because as it says in my character bio I always want revenge when something happens to me so this is my opportunity to rise up against my enemies and gain revenge.

Previous clans <leave empty if none>:Slyfox Security Corporation

Strengths / weaknesses: my strengths are that I can think strategically and weave my way around things that block my way but my weaknesses are sometimes that strength does not work but hopefully I will make sure it does.

How many days a week do you play?: 4-5

Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x]

Any other notes:
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
Huge +Support for this to become official! We will get there Minus!