Admin Abuse - Falcao
"Shoot me! Shoot me!" Was OOC for the video Cheese
Still, not buletproof wall, intencional to kill us.
Clementio, you where not even trying to break in to the base, to me this looks like you want to gather more evidence against falcao.
I was trying to crouch and put a medickit but i was not able to do it. Since we have a doomfort right here in front of our eyes Smile
(02-17-2016, 08:01 PM)Skummet Wrote: Clementio, you where not even trying to break in to the base, to me this looks like you want to gather more evidence against falcao.

Skummet did you even see the video? or did you just feel like writting that, we were getting wall banged like crazy how were we supose to change weapons to a Ram and ram the door! Clementio died without exposing his body!
Skummet did you even see the video? or did you just feel like writting that, we were getting wall banged like crazy how were we supose to change weapons to a Ram and ram the door! Clementio died without exposing his body!
[/quote]

This.
(02-17-2016, 08:17 PM)Clementio Wrote: Skummet did you even see the video? or did you just feel like writting that, we were getting wall banged like crazy how were we supose to change weapons to a Ram and ram the door! Clementio died without exposing his body!

Sorry to be blunt with you but you had enough time to shout 'KEEP SHOOTING US' x3 so I don't see why you didn't have enough time to swap to your baton and hit the keypad.
(02-17-2016, 08:17 PM)Clementio Wrote: Skummet did you even see the video? or did you just feel like writting that, we were getting wall banged like crazy how were we supose to change weapons to a Ram and ram the door! Clementio died without exposing his body!

This.
[/quote]
how were we supose to change weapons to a Ram and ram the door!
Well aiming down the ground screaming shoot me shoot me was better than acctuly ram the keypad?
I will stay with my oppinion that this looks like you trying to get more evidence.
(02-17-2016, 08:01 PM)Skummet Wrote: Clementio, you where not even trying to break in to the base, to me this looks like you want to gather more evidence against falcao.

So Skummet since your so commited to proving falcao and his friends inocence tell me who was this guy firing at!

[Image: hpgJqFX.png]

Help me with your Wisdom!
You guys don't understand, even if i was ramming keypad instead of "screaming" , i was getting shot while ramming it, and that is considered doomfort. Is that so hard to understand the rules?

I mean, entire base are made of buletproof props, only that prop is not. What a coincidence. Its meant to be like that, its meant to be against the rules. Imagine that it is not swat. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for any other raiders keypadcrack that on time without getting killed. OPEN your eyes, see this as what it is, and not just because it is your real friends involved.
(02-17-2016, 08:36 PM)Clementio Wrote: You guys don't understand, even if i was ramming keypad instead of "screaming" , i was getting shot while ramming it, and that is considered doomfort. Is that so hard to understand the rules?

I mean, entire base are made of buletproof props, only that prop is not. What a coincidence. Its meant to be like that, its meant to be against the rules. Imagine that it is not swat. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for any other raiders keypadcrack that on time without getting killed. OPEN your eyes, see this as what it is, and not just because it is your real friends involved.

You was at that prop for a good 20-30 seconds. You could of quite easily placed a breach on said prop and it would of AoE destroyed the props surrounding that prop allowing you to infiltrate into the base.