[DONE] EvoCity Disaster!
Injurd Format

Ingame Name: Jhon Flin

How would you play Injurd: As an homeless guy that got hit by a bolder and broke his foot. And whiting for some one to help hem.

Ingame Hours:101
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:78348183]

The following 1 user Likes ObsoleteWolf's post:
  • Brikaas
Ingame Name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira
How would you play Injured: I would have severe damage to my left arm, leg and shoulder and will be trapped under some fallen rubble. I will require surgery and large amounts of pain killers.
Ingame Hours: 1200+
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Brikaas
(02-03-2016, 06:33 PM)The Spy Wrote: Injurd Format

Ingame Name: Tom Flin

How would you play Injurd: As an homeless guy that got hit by a bolder and broke his foot. And whiting for some one to help hem.

Ingame Hours:101

Accepted
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I'd love to join as CameraCrew (I do have some dups ready if You want) Or As a rescueteam member!
Ingame Name: Tim Shade

Why would you apply: Because when there is an earthquake of big size the news comes over.
If i'd be the rescue team I would lead it by using a heat detector to find injured bodies!

Ingame Hours:321
(02-03-2016, 06:34 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Ingame Name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira
How would you play Injured: I would have severe damage to my left arm, leg and shoulder and will be trapped under some fallen rubble. I will require surgery and large amounts of pain killers.
Ingame Hours: 1200+

Accepted!
It appears I've made a mistake,

Event will be helt TODAY
3e for Februari.

Please repond with a repyly to the message If you CANNOT attend!
Ingame Name: Jonny Dagger
How would you play Injurd: I would have open wounds on my chests. My foot and arm would be caught from falling rubble. I wouldn't be able to move. I would be in need of medical assistance badly or I would bleed to dead.
Ingame Hours: 204
The following 1 user Likes misterlol29's post:
  • Brikaas
(02-03-2016, 06:44 PM)misterlol29 Wrote: Ingame Name: Jonny Dagger
How would you play Injurd: I would have open wounds on my chests. My foot and arm would be caught from falling rubble. I wouldn't be able to move. I would be in need of medical assistance badly or I would bleed to dead.
Ingame Hours: 204

Accepted
Ingame Name: Nick 'Random' Olsen
Reason to Apply: I usually do play as a police officer on FL. So I know what to do, and I like to keep things as passive as possible, and try not to escalate the situation.
Ingame Hours: 730 and counting.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Brikaas
Police Format

Ingame Name: Jason 'Awestruck' Statham
Reason to Apply: I enjoy a good organised role-play that includes many people. I like the sound of the story and would like to get involved. My role as a Police Officer would be trying to protect the citizens of Evocity from the outcome of the disastrous earthquake.
Ingame Hours: 525 hours
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Brikaas