[DONE] EvoCity Disaster!
Exclamation 
Breaking News,
Massive Earthquake felt In EvoCity today!
Now going to Brikaas for some live footage!
Can you help your city!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Information:
EvoCity Is getting hit by a massive earthquake, and the Nexus Garage Is a total mess.
You can apply yourself within this thread to be a Rescue Team as Fireman or be one of the Medical Team members as Paramedic.
Each role will be explained within the thread and other Information can ofcourse be found.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fireman/Rescue Team:
The Fireman job will be used as the Rescue team, real life fireman would so the same thing by going Into a building that collapsed. This role will be the most Important of all as the Fireman team will find a way to get Inside, and find a way to help all possible Injurd people Inside with danger lurking around the corner at any time!
Paramedic/Medical Team:
The Paramedic role will be used as the Medical team that are setup outside, they will recieve all Injurd citizens or other personal.
This is the 2e most Important job within the event.
Police Force:
You as police officer are unable to go down the garage as you are not equiped for such job, altough you have a very Important job and thats to keep any citizen from entering the Nexus Street.
Cause you dont want to make It others even harder...
Injurd People:
You play Injurd somewere within the garage, do I really have to explain more?
I dont think I should explain more, altough this Is the key to the roleplay cause other people such as the Rescue Team and Medical Team need to have Injurd people so they can do their job.
So do not see this as the most "boring" role!

So you like to apply for a job?

You can find all formats below!

Fireman/Rescue Team [3/3]
Grunt
Falcao
Fanatic

Spoiler :

Fireman Format
Ingame Name:
Reason to Apply:
Ingame Hours:

Paramedic/Medical Team [3/3]
ModernFail
TaXXeN22
Jasu

Spoiler :
Paramedic Format
Ingame Name:
Reason to Apply:
Ingame Hours:

Police Force [1/8]
Bowie R

Spoiler :
Police Format
Ingame Name:
Reason to Apply:
Ingame Hours:

Playing Injurd [11/75]  **We accept as many Injurd people as we can, the more Injurd the more fun!**
Zambie
Kahjo
[FL:RP] 88
Quimba
Brikaas
DarkGhostSLD
Bobby |
jhunterdaw
The Spy
mintblackbeard
Misterlol

Spoiler :
Injurd Format
Ingame Name:
How would you play Injurd:
Ingame Hours:

Event Information
The event will be helt In Evocity_v2D on the 3e of Februari around 20:00 GMT+1
The location will be the Nexus Garage but more Informtion will be given to you If you got accepted Into a role and when on location.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the Event!
~Brikaas
~Hostage
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 5 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Grunt, Zambie, [FL:RP]Zedd, Unreagen, taXXeN22
Ingame Name: Ben Macmillen

Reason to Apply: Ben Macmillen is experienced in the Fire Service dept. After serving within the department for over 10 years, Ben has seen it all, or at least he thought he had until the EvoCity earthquake occurred. Ben will have to put all of his skills that he has acquired over the years to deal with the catastrophe that has happened, his experience with the industrial coal mine collapse 5 years ago will be his best asset.

*Ben picks up his gas mask, oxygen tank and equips them along with his gloves. He then stands up and walks toward the screams and sirens, shaking with adrenaline*

Ingame Hours: 610
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Brikaas
Ingame Name: Joey Essex
Reason to Apply: Love things like this where the role of a Fireman actually means something and creates a serious roleplay. I've done a few Fireman RP's before but nothing like this where I actually have to use my initiative.
Ingame Hours: 1714
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Brikaas
I would love to attend but unfortunately 20:00 GMT+1 is like 2PM here, and my parents do not let me on my computer until 19:00 EST. Good luck with the Event!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ingame Name: William Waite
How would you play Injured: I woke up, me and my young daughter were visiting the Nexus when it all kicked off, pieces of the building fell down, one falling on me and knocking me out. My daughter is no where to be found when I wake and my left leg is badly wounded and I require medical treatment immediately.
Ingame Hours: 1998
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Brikaas
Someone has to do it..

Injurd Format
Ingame Name: Jessica "Kahjo" Amorose
How would you play Injurd: Be sleeping somewhere under something and pretend like my back is broken and scars on my head. With a Prisoner Uniform like I was escaping. Note that I do not have a uniform but if some admin would make me that model or someone got a spare one they could give me it Smile
Ingame Hours: 670h
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Brikaas
Can't attend sadly.. looks amazing good luck!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I'd like to come but it's a weekday so it's too late.
Paramedic Format
Ingame Name: Justin Mils
Reason to Apply: I love to help humans! And I have a lot of experiments!
Ingame Hours: 500
The following 1 user Likes ModernFail's post:
  • Brikaas
Looking good Brikaas, I may apply soon bud. Everyone who is participating have fun & enjoy!