Never introduced myself, so here it is!
To begin my name is Ben Campbell, I was born and raised in a lovely Highland town in Scotland called Inverness. I moved to the South-East of England to a not so fantastic town called Colchester, where I live to this day.

I'm 19 years old!

I was a student at Colchester Sixth Form College studying Politics, Law, Modern History, and Business and Financial Studies.

I stood for election in the UK Local Elections of 2015 with the UK Independence Party in West Bergholt and came 2nd to the Conservative Party.

I currently work as an IT Administrator for a Military organisation here in Colchester, which takes up my weekdays from 9:30-5.

What kind of person am I?
Well if you're in the wrong then expect me to put you in the right, I hate stuck up people who abuse their authority just to make them feel better about themselves.

Um, I'm bi-sexual, does that get me any brownie points? No? Okay.

When I'm not on the Fearless servers you can usually catch me with my partner, Ashley, playing World of Warcraft with Ashley, drinking with Huskii and Grunt, or playing any other game!

Want to come and see me? That's fine, just make sure you have enough money to buy drinks and we'll be sorted.

750+ hours on the server, a lot of RPs, and most of you probably know me as some annoying prick.
Cheeky.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 7 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Audacter, Tomo, JackZ, Grunt, Hzii, Falcon, Dauntless
Alright you cheeker?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt
'Bout time you made an introduction Wink
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Good Job!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Welcome to the community!

Make sure to read the rules, and if you need any help, do not hesitate to send me a PM! Smile

Kappa.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(12-14-2015, 01:06 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Welcome to the community!

Make sure to read the rules, and if you need any help, do not hesitate to send me a PM! Smile

Kappa

Don't get cheeky with me

'lil shit
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Infernaw, Grunt, Dauntless
Hi Ben my name is Falcao or Sam and it's really great to meet you, can we be buddies?!
(12-14-2015, 01:56 PM)Falcao Wrote: Hi Ben my name is Falcao or Sam and it's really great to meet you, can we be buddies?!

Hi Sam! Sorry but you seem like a bit of a squirt, I only hang with the cool kids! You should hang around with Huskii, I heard he needs a few more friends
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Kippsee
sup bro nice to see you 'round here. I ain't cheeky, trust meh chill dude
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(12-14-2015, 02:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 01:56 PM)Falcao Wrote: Hi Ben my name is Falcao or Sam and it's really great to meet you, can we be buddies?!

Hi Sam! Sorry but you seem like a bit of a squirt, I only hang with the cool kids! You should hang around with Huskii, I heard he needs a few more friends

Oh.. Okay.. I will ask Huskii if he wants to be my friend then

I hate you