MA on [FL:M]Falcao
From the images I cannot see how this is a doomfort.
(10-05-2015, 04:54 PM)Suarez Wrote: From the images I cannot see how this is a doomfort.

because of the errors which were walls as i couldn't go past them nor jump on them
(10-04-2015, 09:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've seen the build and in my opinion it is a doomfort. Hence why it got removed. It's also looking very unrealistically and there is built on top of a roof.

Therefor I think giving permission for this shouldn't be given.

I will show an example of a proper 'sniper tower'. Notice that the structure is open so both sides have an equal chance. It's also realistically supported.

-snip-

I would just like to point out that your opinion is fairly invalid here because in the doomforting description on this page: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php it says that "Super-admin decisions to not overrule the decisions of the admin on the server, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier." Just because you think it is a doomfort the admin that was on the server has the final say because of this quote.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-05-2015, 05:09 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've seen the build and in my opinion it is a doomfort. Hence why it got removed. It's also looking very unrealistically and there is built on top of a roof.

I will show an example of a proper 'sniper tower'. Notice that the structure is open so both sides have an equal chance. It's also realistically supported.

-snip-

I would just like to point out that your opinion is fairly invalid here because in the doomforting description on this page: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php it says that "Super-admin decisions to not overrule the decisions of the admin on the server, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier." Just because you think it is a doomfort the admin that was on the server has the final say because of this quote.
they were mods not admins
(10-05-2015, 05:20 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:

-snip-

Our ranks are of no concern. If you read the rules in game, it says all members of administrative staff are simply referred to as "admin". The same still applies.
(10-05-2015, 06:15 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 05:20 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:

-snip-

Our ranks are of no concern. If you read the rules in game, it says all members of administrative staff are simply referred to as "admin". The same still applies.
owner of the server said that the prop was removed MEANING that it was still a doomfort and the Owner is the Owner his word is over anybody else
We are going over the same thing over and over now which is getting us nowhere. I stated my reasons for killing you which are valid, the raid was valid but the doom fort was a difference in opinion which is nobodies fault.

Also why has the other 8 people who raided you not got ban requests? I feel I have been targeted here which really disappoints me.

I'd now like to wait until a higher rank decides the outcome of this thread please, thank you.

[FL:M] Falcao
(10-05-2015, 06:35 PM)Falcao Wrote: We are going over the same thing over and over now which is getting us nowhere. I stated my reasons for killing you which are valid, the raid was valid but the doom fort was a difference in opinion which is nobodies fault.

Also why has the other 8 people who raided you not got ban requests? I feel I have been targeted here which really disappoints me.

I'd now like to wait until a higher rank decides the outcome of this thread please, thank you.

[FL:M] Falcao

i didn't get the names of the players PLUS this is AA/MA not BRs
now everybody PLEASE SHUT UP! wait till either Soul/Grub say what's gonna happen and if Falcao did indeed not break any rules atleast get ghost for the dupe because i am too tired to even post another BR
this was sent to me in a PM by another player that i wont show his name

Tools and prop rules

6.9 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included).

and has you can see in this picture

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...6184286E1/

the blue building in the back is not supported on the sides and looks like its floating so this rule is clearly broken without any doubt. also there is a rule that says you cannot build on roof tops

6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.

i dont know if those errors are player props nor do i know if falcao was the one who built them or not either way if its player props someone has to be punished i just wanted to give you this information its your admin abuse/PR thread and you do with this information what you want.

Have a nice day and good luck Smile