Rules- Q&A 3.0
I know that the rules have been updated so I have questions:

1. Is homophobia allowed in IC chat (e.g. demoting someone for being gay)?

2. Is it a valid reason to steal a car because you don't have one and you want quick transportation (e.g. your car is lost and you see one and take it so you can drive to the city fast)?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(05-26-2015, 04:50 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: I know that the rules have been updated so I have questions:

1. Is homophobia allowed in IC chat (e.g. demoting someone for being gay)?

2. Is it a valid reason to steal a car because you don't have one and you want quick transportation (e.g. your car is lost and you see one and take it so you can drive to the city fast)?

I am going to say no, people do not lose their jobs just because they are gay, you can try to argue otherwise but I am saying no.

No it is not a valid reason to steal a car for transportation. Valid reasons include, having a chop shop or stealing it as a criminal to sell on the black market.
With the new search function im hearing rumours that were allowed to confiscate people's weapons.

For example, if im a hostage taker/arresting officer and searched a tied/cuffed man and find a weapon, should I not be ablr to confiscate it?

However, from the recent BR ive posted it appears not. Could a staff member give me a final verdict as tl whether or not this is allowed?
(06-08-2015, 05:09 AM)Jericho Wrote: With the new search function im hearing rumours that were allowed to confiscate people's weapons.

For example, if im a hostage taker/arresting officer and searched a tied/cuffed man and find a weapon, should I not be ablr to confiscate it?

However, from the recent BR ive posted it appears not. Could a staff member give me a final verdict as tl whether or not this is allowed?

You are not allowed to force people to give you their weapons. You can tell them to drop it, and they can either roleplay dropping it or actually drop it. But if they do not want to actually drop their weapon or give it to you, you cannot make them.
I quess this is asked a lot but I need a clear answer.

Actual question:

Which side will obay FearRP: Guy who has a more powerful weapon (etc. Assault Rifle, Shotgun or Deagle/revolver) on safe or the guy who pulled a less powerful gun at you (etc. Sub-machinegun, Pistols (not including deagle and revolver if the other guy has one) ?
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

Does it count as fearrp, if someone has a gun out but lowered, (ready to fire) already, since it takes about 1/2 a second to raise and fire?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Can it be confirmed, that there are no restrictions to raiding as a criminal job, since you can always just say you are just "bulgurrising" the building? Does this also apply to passiveRP areas, I.e. Offices or when doing other forms of passiveRP? I.e, could I raid an apartment just because it's owned?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Does the official standing on dictatorships still apply, as well as new dictator rules?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

If my companion are under fearRP, does that also apply to me?

Because I've been told that I must abide by fearRP despite sneaking on the threat.

However, the final verdict on this ban request says otherwise.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61995
Is blocking cameras with props not allowed?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor