You :).
(06-02-2015, 02:33 AM)Agorith Wrote: snip

o_O

The following 3 users Like Safira's post:
  • Agorith, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-30-2015, 10:38 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Olivia, I assume you are trolling? Why would you wear 2013 on your face in 2015?

Duhhhh, obviously not it's Liv.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 09:43 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 02:33 AM)Agorith Wrote: -snip-

Why would you do such a thing?!?!?!!?

You should be burned at the stake for this.

I felt like it was time to switch it up again. 
Nearly forgot what I looked like without all my facial fluff. Besides, it'll grow back whenever I want it to anyway haha. But I feel ya.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 10:17 AM)Safira Wrote:

[Image: 3CFcHZU.gif]

I'm not sure what you mean by this..
Am I so hideous you'd want to kill yourself orrrrr? haha
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 10:25 AM)DVN Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 10:38 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Olivia, I assume you are trolling?  Why would you wear 2013 on your face in 2015?

Duhhhh, obviously not it's Liv.

Because I luk liek transvestite
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 12:11 PM)Agorith Wrote:
snip
What? No, course not. 
You had such a majestic beard and now it's gone and you look very different without it.
You're beautiful in every way possible and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise, because the only opinion that matters is yours, and anyone who's negative is just jealous and you have nothing to hide so just be yourself and everyone will love you
I'm going to shut up now

yes, good idea, saf.

shut up

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Safira Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 12:11 PM)Agorith Wrote:
snip
What? No, course not. 
You had such a majestic beard and now it's gone and you look very different without it.
You're beautiful in every way possible and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise, because the only opinion that matters is yours, and anyone who's negative is just jealous and you have nothing to hide so just be yourself and everyone will love you
I'm going to shut up now

yes, good idea, saf.

shut up

Haha I only just read this. You're silly. In a good way obviously.
The way you explained all of it thinking I felt offended by your reply was rather cute.
Anyways, cheerio.... Fml.
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
If I had that kind of beard (as you do Agorith), I would personally shorten it. Like, no offence of course or anything, I just find it a tad too much. Like I find beards where it's groomed and not so.. expansios.. pretty alright, but the kind of beard that goes down that much I find, not ugly, but just too much. Good thing to have if you want to hide your double cheek tho! XD

But you sure look younger without the beard XD
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 04:33 PM)Floodify Wrote: If I had that kind of beard (as you do Agorith), I would personally shorten it. Like, no offence of course or anything, I just find it a tad too much. Like I find beards where it's groomed and not so.. expansios.. pretty alright, but the kind of beard that goes down that much I find, not ugly, but just too much. Good thing to have if you want to hide your double cheek tho! XD

I respect everyones opinions aslong as they're respectful themselves.
Also I groomed my beard, I took very good care of it. That includes using beard oils that aren't very cheap. Making it go from hobo-ish to proper gentleman. With a bonus of it being as soft as could be and smelling like heaven. Peoples general ideas of beards are that the owners of said beards are "too lazy to shave" "Too lazy to.. blabla" "unhygenic" when it's the complete opposite (in my case atleast). Takes alot more effort to properly maintain one, than to shave every day as I'm currently doing.

And by double cheek I'm assuming you meant double chin? If so, luckily I don't have any issues regarding such a thing hah.
And naturally I do, but luckily I don't have the complete babyface look. Good thing, since I'm 20 years old haha.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Floodify, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 05:19 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 04:33 PM)Floodify Wrote: If I had that kind of beard (as you do Agorith), I would personally shorten it. Like, no offence of course or anything, I just find it a tad too much. Like I find beards where it's groomed and not so.. expansios.. pretty alright, but the kind of beard that goes down that much I find, not ugly, but just too much. Good thing to have if you want to hide your double cheek tho! XD

I respect everyones opinions aslong as they're respectful themselves.
Also I groomed my beard, I took very good care of it. That includes using beard oils that aren't very cheap. Making it go from hobo-ish to proper gentleman. With a bonus of it being as soft as could be and smelling like heaven. Peoples general ideas of beards are that the owners of said beards are "too lazy to shave" "Too lazy to.. blabla" "unhygenic" when it's the complete opposite (in my case atleast). Takes alot more effort to properly maintain one, than to shave every day as I'm currently doing.

And by double cheek I'm assuming you meant double chin? If so, luckily I don't have any issues regarding such a thing hah.
And naturally I do, but luckily I don't have the complete babyface look. Good thing, since I'm 20 years old haha.

Yeah, shit, I meant chin. Never insisted on that you were lazy or anything like so!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Agorith, Blackyeback, NiceTry