You :).
(05-19-2015, 12:15 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 12:02 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 12:34 PM)Shahmen Wrote: [Image: 0c7edb3e22.jpg]
From last weekend, I don't remember this was taken.
In every picture taken of you, you are either holding a bong or some sort of alcoholic beverage. I'm getting concerned.
Should we like.. I dunno.. Call AA..?
I presume you haven't met a Dane..
Hahahaha, welcome to Denmark! I will be your guide! 

You will probably see another picture of me with either of those, during the next week since the annual carnival is coming up this weekend. Around 60.000 people in the streets of Aalborg disguised and drunk, I am looking forward to it!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-19-2015, 05:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote: So back on topic, I'm getting a new grill soon since it's the summer season is about to start, what kind of grill do you recommend? Thinking about a Weber grill

We sell a few of those at my workplace and it really depends what price-class you want to be in, if you want a portable grill or not and if you want it to be a gass or a charcoal-grill. I personally prefer charcoal as you can get a more "smokey" flavor if you do it right. Speaking of "smokey" flavor;
Weber are selling quite a few good "smokers" (charcoal) and the difference between the smoker-models are just the size of them really. 

Check their website, they have their grills separated into the different categories that I've mentioned.

On-topic I guess:

I was considering posting a picture of myself in a LaLa (Teletubbies) costume, but I figured it'd ruin the scary SA image. Maybe next time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • builderboy123, Voluptious, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-19-2015, 07:45 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 05:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote: So back on topic, I'm getting a new grill soon since it's the summer season is about to start, what kind of grill do you recommend? Thinking about a Weber grill

We sell a few of those at my workplace and it really depends what price-class you want to be in, if you want a portable grill or not and if you want it to be a gass or a charcoal-grill. I personally prefer charcoal as you can get a more "smokey" flavor if you do it right. Speaking of "smokey" flavor;
Weber are selling quite a few good "smokers" (charcoal) and the difference between the smoker-models are just the size of them really. 

Check their website, they have their grills separated into the different categories that I've mentioned.

On-topic I guess:

I was considering posting a picture of myself in a LaLa (Teletubbies) costume, but I figured it'd ruin the scary SA image. Maybe next time.

You can't just mention yourself in a LaLa costume and not post it. You must deliver.
The following 4 users Like Venom's post:
  • Greed^, Safira, Blackyeback, NiceTry

On-topic I guess:

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-19-2015, 08:00 PM)Preditor Wrote:

On-topic I guess:

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Do it!!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

On-topic I guess:

Do it for community relations innit
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

On-topic I guess:

Get this shit posted!!!!!!!!!!11
Hi.
The following 3 users Like builderboy123's post:
  • Kippsee, Blackyeback, NiceTry
me wif all my bitchez

The following 2 users Like monk's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-08-2015, 09:28 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:29 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:25 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 07:41 PM)General Rickets Wrote: On a more realistic note:
This is me and some of my mates before a night out
[Image: 49ee52a34db187808e065c149a8b321c.png]
Which one is Rickets?
B-E-A-R-D *-* 
Rickets the bearded beauty.

Psh you call that a beard pal?
Get on my level. (attached file)
That's me a few months ago. I've shaved now though.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-20-2015, 02:51 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 09:28 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:29 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:25 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 07:41 PM)General Rickets Wrote: On a more realistic note:
This is me and some of my mates before a night out
[Image: 49ee52a34db187808e065c149a8b321c.png]
Which one is Rickets?
B-E-A-R-D *-* 
Rickets the bearded beauty.

Psh you call that a beard pal?
Get on my level. (attached file)

Why do I have the feeling you got that picture off of a buried Forbes Magazine article?
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry