Locked out of forum account
Hey, I'm currently locked out of my old forum account "Fishy" with no way of recovering it, as my old email I used to register it with is deactivated and I can't remember the password. I'd really like to have access to that account if its possible.

This is my "original" account I want to have access to.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=3432
To be honest, the staff need some sort of verification that you are the real owner of that account else they could be giving it away to some random person.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(04-08-2015, 12:17 PM)Edned Wrote: To be honest, the staff need some sort of verification that you are the real owner of that account else they could be giving it away to some random person.

You realise they cross check registration IPs Thinking
(04-08-2015, 12:17 PM)Edned Wrote: To be honest, the staff need some sort of verification that you are the real owner of that account else they could be giving it away to some random person.

Well if needed I can provide evidence.
Won't need to, as deathstroke said they can cross-check IP address's, that should be enough evidence.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • James_Gaff
Yes. MyBB logs IP addresses of posts and users. However it is somewhat unreliable in my experience.

If you tell them the email it was registered with, it might help
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Of course I know the name of it :p
Any help? I know forum issues might not be your priority but I'd really like to have access to my normal account.
Bump, because I really need help to get it back from an admin.
PM Soul or someone from the SA team as they would probably be the best at sorting this issue out.